Really, that's 2 people now 3 including my 19 your old daughter she hates them:-( I thing there different from the norm and love them makes the car stand out more, in a good way lol.

A bit too retro for this car.

Some Rays would look nice.

post-5063-0-54810900-1452988327.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That body kit would just get in the way, and them wheels are OK apart from they look to big, 16s look best probs is its hard to find a nice set of 16s for the caldina that look right.

If I was ever to own a caldina it would look like yours the wheels look great plus they are Toyota oem keep it simple it looks fantastic and stands out from the norm

If I was ever to own a caldina it would look like yours the wheels look great plus they are Toyota oem keep it simple it looks fantastic and stands out from the norm

thanks:-) it does stand out it gets plenty of looks, it's surprising what a couple of changers do to transform a car.
  • 2 months later...

Not really much progress here apart from got the car serviced, New spark plugs oil filter blitz panel filter, and now with the blitz filter I can hear it sucking that air in and getting a little flutter sound, the car seems to be loving it pulling like a train.

Also had the rear bumper resprayed with it having a scuff.

IMG_20160402_190144605_HDR_zpswnjg3lng.j

IMG_20160402_190016346_zpssf3wzccl.jpg

IMG_20160402_190208365_zpss5dep4fu.jpg

IMG_20160402_190101803_zpsg1vttg4k.jpg

IMG_20160402_190653330_zpsteitkoqt.jpg

Edited by mart1

Looking good :) Have you decided to keep hold of her?

cheers yeah keeping it for the summer plus I have got a set of 16 OZ crono alloys coming to me this week, will chuck them on and see if they look any better than the gt4 alloys:-)

Get some TE37's you tight sod!!!! Crono's are nice, not many sets about now.

Yeah there not a bad alloy and there not the multi stud one's either, hopefully they will suit the car and at the moment they are gun metal grey and thinking of getting them refurbished in a another colour, gold or white maybe silver cannot make my mind up lol

Yeah there not a bad alloy and there not the multi stud one's either, hopefully they will suit the car and at the moment they are gun metal grey and thinking of getting them refurbished in a another colour, gold or white maybe silver cannot make my mind up lol

Thats good, dont get them done in white as you'll be forever cleaning them haha! Black or a gold would look good.

Yeah white can be a pain and I have ocd with keeping cars clean haha plus it might be a tad to much with car being white, gold will look nice.

Yeah white can be a pain and I have ocd with keeping cars clean haha plus it might be a tad to much with car being white, gold will look nice.

Gold would be sweet! Ive a pair of 15" cronos on the back of my 85, been afer another pair for years

Some nice speedlines would look good too.

They would and have been looking at them but the ET fit on the one's I have seen are ET50 which I don't think they would fit as the gt4 alloys are ET45 and only fit with 5mm spacer to bring them out a bit at the rear, the original caldina alloys are ET38.

Gold would be sweet! Ive a pair of 15" cronos on the back of my 85, been afer another pair for years

Looking forward to receive them in the week:-) with paisley freight, hope they don't go a stray, yeah they are getting rare alloy, gold it is then:-)

They would and have been looking at them but the ET fit on the one's I have seen are ET50 which I don't think they would fit as the gt4 alloys are ET45 and only fit with 5mm spacer to bring them out a bit at the rear, the original caldina alloys are ET38.

Its a shame Imprezas have such a deep offset otherwise it opens up another world of wheels. Some nice Speedline Safari's in gold would suit it perfectly.

Its a shame Imprezas have such a deep offset otherwise it opens up another world of wheels. Some nice Speedline Safari's in gold would suit it perfectly.

I agree.

im sorely tempted to get one of these, im selling my scoob saloon for an estate and this is the cool alternative to that. sleeper as you like too, with a quiet exhaust and an electronic cut out on no one would look twice. can i ask what kind of fuel this gets real world? id bet its better than a scoob lol

Get one:-) very different from the norm and it turns heads every time I'm out in it and even though with the standard exhaust it has a nice grunt sound from the engine and exhaust.

And its 260 bhp and maximum torque of 324 N·m (239 lb·ft/33 kgm) at 4400 rpm, it doesn't hang about:-) fuel wise I haven't really worked it out as I just use it for a weekend toy but at a guess I would say 25 to 30 mpg, seems around the same as my old glanza v auto, thirsty little buggers the glanza v auto.

Now with the OZ crono alloys on, was going to get these redone in gold but after testing them out in gun metal I like them as they are.

IMG_20160408_153934423_zpsdvnwapjg.jpg

IMG_20160408_153806111_HDR_zpsrclzq0xf.j

IMG_20160408_153820725_zpsckawlqcd.jpg

IMG_20160408_153834858_zps6ehxfbgt.jpg

IMG_20160408_153858994_zpsxyfwhhtn.jpg

Edited by mart1