Something I forgot to share the other day...

This seems like it gets asked daily these days!

Using the leaderboard that you guys have kindly posted results too, we can paint a nice picture on turbocharger behaviour on a 4E-FTE.

(All Pump Fuel)

post-2707-0-49945200-1450825421_thumb.jp

CT9, Blitz K1 & TF035 Results were Stock engine.

Rest were Forged engines.

The Blitz K1 (Gainzys Car). Really shows how impressive it is. Beating all the turbos mid range.

We can also see, just why the TD04 is so popular!

And we can also see why GT3076's and TD05's are certainly NOT what i'd recommend to people.

Unless your revving to 9000rpm the GT3076 really is a waste of time.

The GT28 turbo's really are as big as you want to be going on these engines folks, in my opinion!

Thats a pretty handy graph, blitz k1 is impressive for whats quite a dated turbo i would have thought?

Gotta be mid 90's people are saying not to bother with it on the 5E but imagine the combined torque bottom end..

Gotta be mid 90's people are saying not to bother with it on the 5E but imagine the combined torque bottom end..

reason being is that it will choke a 5e....seriously

but its a great turbo for a stock to mildly modified 4e

@ socks....is it possible to put up a hybrid ct9?...or are they basically the same plot as the k1??

Id would be shite...stop dreaming you homo. graph prove it would be a poor choice for a forged 5e when there are loads of better turbos out there.

Stock 4e id say its best turbo there is in the ct9 range