• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid td04 would get you up there and still have good spool time. They make 300 on 4e so with a little more boost and a good map I can see it hitting 350 on a 5e. Anyone actually tried that?

Don't think 5e will give any more power, just quicker spool.

you do get more bhp out of a 5e on the same setups you get free bhp just by the cc hike

^^^ this... i dont know why people keep saying you cant make more power...more displacement means more bhp/torque and faster turbo spool... how much more power you will make over a 4e using same turbo will depend on your set up/tune. if your not making more power/torque on a 5e with 200cc's of extra displacement...then your doing something wrong :)

Did you not have a bad map? I reckon td04 would be spot on to run I suppose it depends on where you live how you drive lol

Yeah Shit map but it's a track car mainly so td04 was good but wasn't powerful enough for me so trying gt2860rs as should be less laggy and going elsewhere for a map this time

Yeah Shit map but it's a track car mainly so td04 was good but wasn't powerful enough for me so trying gt2860rs as should be less laggy and going elsewhere for a map this time

What power did you make td04? I'm tinkering with my 5E turbo idea's a lot of choice!

stock td04 is just to small for a 5e same as ct9 is to smal for the 4efte tdo4 will drop of top end limiter tdo5 will pull past the rev limiter

Edited by 5e colin