top secrets wide arch ep82 - project restore

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well i have alot of the stuff got for it already so i have to keep on track with that, i do have another shell there tho i can do anything with

people have been asking me to spray it gold? i just wanted to keep it original am i wrong?

yeah well i have alot of the stuff got for it already so i have to keep on track with that, i do have another shell there tho i can do anything with

people have been asking me to spray it gold? i just wanted to keep it original am i wrong?

Agree. Match the gold bits that are there, and keep the paint as it is

ive put up pics on the top secret fb page before dude they just get deleted, its fine by me anyway i want them to get back to me lol i want them to make me a new front bumper id pay the excessive price if it came to it

yeah i will just keep it original tbh it still looks good they way it is, the hole interior is done in that silver aswell and i wanted to flock it but i will see what i will do dont want to ruin it

Id speak to new era imports or one of the othe massive jap importers as they will have jap based tuning scene guys or even banzi or japperformance mag mate as both have reporters based in the jap tuneing scene over there dude.

• 3 months later...

Cheers dale yeah epic present indeed lol it the bodyworks rear boot and spoiler!

883F3EA9-8D35-445A-A1F4-4E48C6B0723B-109

39C481CD-3634-49F8-A73F-05E020E3AB2A-109

I've picked up a new fibreglass gi bonnet for her also and some new quads, the hole car is bare atm even the fuel tank is off its going for paint soon enough and it's going to be properly done every nook and cranny that on here inside and out, I had a fly forged 5e sitting there but I let it go to a friend who wanted it so I could finish off some stuff with the few quid

I haven't done much because I've been very busy trying to get the yellow one finished and done with so any funds that I have are goin to into that to be done once and for all but once it is then this project will be going at full whack

I was thinking of doing a video build on this also would people be interested in something like that? I think it would be pretty cool but of fun aswell do one once a week or something

Edited by pig666eon

So some updates lol I had it completely broke down and then I got the boot so I put parts back on haha I had to get a good look at her with it on

Obviously lads you will have to imagine it when it's all sprayed, straightened and bolted up things are just in loose, the wing is perfect for it sits nice and flush with the arches

Here is some pics!

47aeb6b292f8629f39268534d23d98a5_zpsd871dfdcae06ccb9ebb81b482c1a9e481665_zps87098d2b4d6183bead2db03f68c47952b456_zps9610678fec0d2baab3ee02db97bae5b9cfdd_zpsaa02723a70b758ead39045d45a2605516e08_zpsc3b8946f41aac9be443f68eaa56f5726865b_zps50fe

Let me know what you think!

I do not see what people see in that spoiler. I might change my mind when it's all painted. But I'm on the side line at the moment

Same here mate, although I do think this car does it justice. It would look really out of place on a standard body starlet I reckon.