i think ive been robbed? lol

TOBIN94 said he had a drivers side door handle for me, i transfered the 25 pound, he said he would send it last friday, have pm'd him throughout the week asking has he sent it and got no reply, went to check his profile and it says he no longer exists. Anyway i can get money back or have i just been fucked?

He has been banned as it was the member formally know as ep beast trying to slide in with a couple of fake accounts.

Unfortunately because you sent as gift you will have no comeback. When ever paying for goods use the goods section and pay the 4%.

shit, this cunt tried to sell me a dash for £80! saying that, after other members have lost money I always pay my fees!

Lesson learned, although its not nice to lose money be thankful it was 'only £25'

has you say it could have been worst but i think it worst has he have done it before & will do again & because each time he steals someone he will continue to do it again with other people,£25 £15 £10 here & there add up to big numbers in the end,& one lucky day he can strick goal & get a larger sum of money,check feedback & dont pay has gift

You may be lucky and it turn up buddy as i brought a few bits off him with no problem and remember it was bank holiday, i posted something on saturday and its still not delivered yet and thats in the uk, but as said above in future cover the fees so you at least have some cover, just keep your fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Edited by fremyjay