• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha if you sell it again let me know as I really want one, having bugger all luck getting one made unless I want to pay over £800! The wheels aren't my thing but as you know I'm a sucker for the speedlines- itd be boring if we were all the same though

Ha if you sell it again let me know as I really want one, having bugger all luck getting one made unless I want to pay over £800! The wheels aren't my thing but as you know I'm a sucker for the speedlines- itd be boring if we were all the same though

Only one speedline?

Sorry read this wrong 😂

Edited by Walker96

who quoted you 800 that's absolutely mental you can get one made for a quarter of that

Would love an OBX manifold but think I've only ever seen two for sale used! Looks really good on the new wheels!

Cheers mate need to book Blyton still see how this car copes with the track ready for cadwell. I got lucky getting the obx back as I sold it originally haha

I cant believe how expensive obx manifolds are these days. I got mine in 2008 for £90 shipped from the states brand new! Admittedly it was a 4age one but even them nowadays are £200+

Payed £200 for this lol I think it's worth it though. Plan on staying na for a while :)

Tbf for a manifold its not a bad price at all. I just find it crazy how before they had a name for themselves obx would sell stuff at half the price, If not less.

You should look at the price of some 4age 20v manifolds, big jap brands are £450 plus shippig minimum and go upto about £800

Tbf for a manifold its not a bad price at all. I just find it crazy how before they had a name for themselves obx would sell stuff at half the price, If not less.

You should look at the price of some 4age 20v manifolds, big jap brands are £450 plus shippig minimum and go upto about £800

Wow that's alot lol was going to get a custom one made up, think that was about £425..lol glad I bought this back definitely worth it.

Its an american brand, its actually for the 5efe so is a bit taller than a 4efe but the mani will fit.

Not actually seen any power figures from one though

So why get one if there is no extra power?

Got the obx fitted today, feels alot better and more revving now. Next is a blue dress up kit and lightweight pulleys after cadwell park in August. Cheers

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk