Markoos' JAM powered Glanza V

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Phil - its nice to see that im missed mate lol as i said im looking to get a fpr and fit the fcd that ive acquired recently and crack it upto a nice 1bar :lol: that will probably be it tho for the modifying of the car, if anything ill just concentrate on making it better paint wise and making sure shes a good reliable car because the last thing i want is it off the road for the summer! haha

@ Bourkey - completely agreed with you mate the HDI is some quality shizzle! deffinately worth the money i would say and hold the boost perfectly, cheers for your help again mate! its just shocking that you will probably still be able to out handle my starlet even now and you're on a bicycle haha

Markoos

• 2 weeks later...
cars lookin good mate not seen u in a while or bourke. hows it goin

Hey man, yeah its not goin too bad! thinking about keeping the car but got mixed emotions lol

Hows u? think i saw you the other day in the ep85????

Markoos

• 3 weeks later...
ep85???? !rush!... blast from the past!! Spill the beans guys :(

Good to see an update Markoos and a good one at that :)

yeh just got il recently il put up a new post an so pictures of it. wen i clean it.

dont sell it mark

Bit of an update, the cars head gasket went again shortly after being 'fixed' by nick at tuning developments so ive had to pay out again to get it fixed again which i'm not happy about but hey what can you do when a company wont take responsibility for their work!

The car is running fine for now touch wood, if any wants to make me a sensible offer on the car id consider it but only for the right price as ideally i would like it for japfest and JAE.

Markoos

Yeah TD themselves did it apart from skimming the head which was apparently done perfectly so it begs the question of why did it go wrong?????

Haha guys i think ill be keeping it until the end of JAE then its going but if anyone offers me summit good then i would prob take it tbh

Ok, opinions wanted! i have just seen a topic about wrapping your car and essentially changing the colour of it.

Now this sounds like a kool idea as the origional paintwork will still be in tact and depending on cost im thinking about getting it done in matt black but not sure how a matt black glanza will look.

If anyone has any opinions or advise on wrapping or has any pics of matt blck glnzas please post them up :thumbsup:

Markoos