Sign in to follow this  
thomas cleeves

Cleeves ep70 turbo build

Have you got the throttle body air and water lines around the right way?  They usually run rough as shit if they are wrong.

They would turn the oil creamy alright ! 

They are easy to mix and cheaper to fix than a head gasket . 

Check all pipes all fine 

took the engine out last week and stripped it down head gasket is gone gutted as I bought it as a fresh rebuild guess that’s the chance you take buying second hand parts off people there not always in the condition you are told they are in 

Bought a new engine should be with me by Wednesday so can start getting it ready to go in the ep70 fingers crossed this time 

3ADB2B12-80B1-4FFC-A89F-9D6AFEC66841.jpeg

Surely a head gasket would have been cheaper ??

Haha yes definitely want this engine just for this summer well I have the other one  forged 

but sadly having problems with the guy I bought this engine off think he has done me other made payment for engine and delivery not he has blocked me 

Ah FFS bud hope you get it sorted, cunts everywhere, I got scammed for a fucked waste gate last year

Little update 

so after being scammed by someone losing money and never see the engine I bought I moved on had the head gasket done back in and up and running witch is great news couple little things to do then off for a mot 

E976BDBD-EB14-49B5-9F9C-C351C20FFC0D.jpeg

Finally cut the exhaust back looks 100% better. But I do really Need to sort the front splitter out haha 

0208098F-EC7D-439D-AB81-D790C6A6E40B.jpeg

looks great man, I do feel that sometimes the ep70's are either overshadowed by the 82's and 91's, or the KP starlets

A good wash front plate back on and it’s ready for first mot in 4 year soon be back on the road buzzing 

A95792DB-AD5B-4428-9530-391D9792407E.jpeg

Things have still been going low on the build with not having much time but we are still getting there with a Cusco panhard and a visit to AST suspension to get the coilovers probably set up 

6A610463-005D-40AC-8001-FD21F0616BC2.jpeg

02E26753-248E-410E-8AD9-64B647C6C000.jpeg