Hi Folks

Thought it was about time i introduced my Glanza.

Imported the car at the start of the year from a friend at a tuning company in Japan.

The car is a 97 Glanza V , has been built from the shell up , so shes pretty immaculate.

Car has been built solely for circuit use , fully caged , and has all the supporting mods , chassis bracing , fully adj suspension with adj top mounts , bigger brakes front and rear, TRD LSD etc etc

Engine wise the car has a fully forged 4E going in and head work, planning to run fairly high boost 1.4-1.8 bar depending on usage. Turbo wise she is running a Blitz K3 , although this may change depending on how laggy i find it , power fc & commander , 550cc injectors , uprated fuel pump , lines , FPR etc.

Still plenty more i have planned for the car , 2009 will probs see a strip down with a target to get weight right down.

For this year the car is being run in road trim in national sprint and hillclimb events as I've been wanting to get into motorsport for quite a few years now , finally at a stage where im coming to the end of 6th form and i have time to get into it.

First pic of the car. More to follow. I will keep the thread up to date with mods i do to the car and results from events. Will also pop a full spec list up when i get chance.

Mods on there way:

- new Forged 4E

- Matching Sabelt Bucket seats

- Arch Extensions

- Matching lightweight wheels

- Upper rear spoiler

- Late spec rear lights

87384362a6839221369l.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, appreciate the comments.

And also thanks for the welcome :angry:

Will get some more pics sorted asap, currently sat in the workshop with the engine out, so once thats back in , arches are on and spoiler on. Ill get some decent pics sorted.

im sorry did u say your in 6th form?? as in 6th form secondary school?? that making u like...17/18...how the hell do u afford not only a car but all the new parts your fittin?? i am IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!

freakin awesome dedication for a start man, u seem to be genuinely enthusiastic, esp with the motorsports side of things!! keep us updated with LOTS of pics!

Welcome to UKSC!

Phil.

Indeed , just turned 18.

Basically years of work means i can afford to do it, although money is starting to run out fast, esp with my Golf costing me more to run than expected.

Def will keep the thread updated , and yer I've been heavily into cars and esp the jap side of things since a young age.

Appreciate all the kind words :angry: