Well its been a while since i updated the thread.

Its taken months and months to get her running but finally last month she fired up for the first time. Took longer than expected to get to this stafe after loosing my job but thankfully I've got back into work and the project is moving along.

The car had its first outing at my local hillclimb at Barbon. There was a strong field entered for my class, but after a rollacoaster of a day trying to "tame" the car I managed to pull a run out of the bag to stick the car in the class lead and get a new class record in the process! Chuffed! I will stick a full write up shortly. In the mean time here are a selection of recent pics!

ta

Gord

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

barbon

barbon1.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gorgeous car lad.

i dont sapose you still have the 5e crank?im in need of one in good nick.

Im sorry i dont mate. Im actually keeping the crank for a special engine project i have lined up!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I cant believe ive never seen this thread before. This is by all means my favourite starlet bar none. Im stuck between two problems, being original, but wanting mine to look exactly like yours does. Im sure u wouldnt mind if i ran some over fenders on the front some black 16x8 rota slipstreams with a knarly offset. ahh im jelous, I will have a cruise front end one day

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Cheers Guys.

Arches werent to bad to do, they fit the shape of the wing very well.

Seen this post and the one previous mentioned a golf

But wondering what mark of golf and would these be easy made to fit a gt?

Seen this post and the one previous mentioned a golf

But wondering what mark of golf and would these be easy made to fit a gt?

I have some for sale I can't believe how good they fit over the ep91 wings! 82 wings I have not compared with unsure of their curve shape hmm

I have some for sale I can't believe how good they fit over the ep91 wings! 82 wings I have not compared with unsure of their curve shape hmm

Yeah if you could check that would be good but suppose if you don't have a gt about that won't be so easy

Phil