Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh shut it you I posted loads of pics the other day ;)

Doesnt count :D

Every update needs pictures, and every update without pictures knocks you down a man peg, your currently at -438959345893425 so you have some catching up to do ! :D

No pics but I just dropped the other Enkei off to have the tyre put on will have that back tomorrow.

Fed up of being fucked about with this exhaust now so the Apexi is coming back out the shed and will be tidied up and put back on for now.

Got my 2.5" flexi now too so thats ready for the new system when I get it made, just want the fucking thing on the road now.

Once the Apexi is back on its time for the first start up this weekend, nervous much??? :D lol

Then she can go for the td04 hotside pipe to be made and screamer needs modifying to clear the rad pipes. Then MOT time!!!!

Car is insured as of midnight tonight, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!!! :D

Right I am about to go get my N1 repaired ready to be fitted tomorrow. Then she can be starterd and checked over and the brakes bled.

Then I can drive it to get the TD04 hotside pipe made and then MOT Friday if we have time if not Saturday :D

Wish me luck guys this is the weekend!!!

Damn you lewis!!! Lol mines running but needs the new clutch, wich wont be done till next sat followed by an mot! It was close but you have beaten me to it :lol: hope mot all goes well, if it fails brake the car, and give me the takata's lol