Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking kool love the colour of the rocker cover mmmmmmm! wheels will look ace n all!

what was wrong with the mani like?

Read my above post mate

what colour is that mate

Secret :)

That rocker cover is awsome! As Jason said, i'm tempted to paint instead of polishing now! haha B)

Silver cars suit coloured wheels IMO so the green wheels will look great dude. Looking forward to see them!

Yea I think it will look awsome, gonna do the enkeis because they are fucked, way to scared to touch the final speeds though because they are MINT!!!

that rocker cover looks quality! still don't know what colour to do mine :lol: looking forward to watching this at japfest 2 again ^_^

Cheers bro, cant wait for JF 2 either B)

Cheers just sprayed my 2 Enkei's the same colour :) pics tomorrow when the new parada's are fitted :)

Was hoping to Ry but looks like it wont be mapped in time :D

Yesterday was a long day!!!

Started off by removing my month old parada's :p

13062011007.jpg

Cleaned up the Enkei's

13062011008.jpg

Competition use only :D

13062011009.jpg

Started paint stripping them

13062011010.jpg

Finished prepping

13062011011.jpg

and finally lacquered :)

13062011012.jpg

Off to get the two new parada's fitted now so will get some better pics :)

Looking awesome Sparkster :)

Those will look EPIC when on the car. I have been thinking for ages about doing the ultralites i have in bright green with a polished lip but i think it might be too much green and may just leave them as they are!?!?!?

Jason :)

Cheers guys they was unbelievably scabby before so look ten times better!!

Too scared to touch the final speeds yet because they are in mint condition plus they are anodized which will be a nightmare.

Jase I think that would look awsome, especially leaving the lip polished, dont think it would be too much at all :)

Jase I think that would look awsome, especially leaving the lip polished, dont think it would be too much at all :)

Hmmmm, maybe but the close fit arch's i have will be the same bright green. And i have so much green parts to go on the car that it might be too much??? Its always something i can look at doing later when its road legal, have so many other things that need attention first!

Get the other 2 wheels done and on the car :)