My Forged 5e 4wd Ep85 - anyone after an ep85??

Guest Enzo

i think im there dude, the white drag sled got written off last night though with someone punting into the back of me. so depends if i can get athena road worthy in time to take the treck down.

are you taking yours up the strip? if so im defo there trackside recording it all.

whats minivalvers setup?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine wont be running, its only got 30 miles on the 5e and an old td04l map on it. i should be taking it through just to put miles on it though. ahh thats a shame im sure you gave it plenty of abuse though! yeah be good to see the red one.

mini valvers got a thread on here, vf28, big race tech inlet, emu, cusco mz diff, 252bhp on stock engine, goes very well!

be good if you could get down mate for a crack. im planning on going on the saturday, i fin work at 12:30 then im heading through in either my car or maybe mini valvers if hes not already through there.

Guest Enzo

yea think i had the most fun in that ep, already making plans to reshell it.

aye cool, that sounds like the start of a plan that im into man :p

tomorrow il know more on how much work is need to sort out the red bus(turbo kit,wms brakes, coils, cooler et et) as its all in bits.

i would maybe give the racetech a miss though, carls had loads of bother with the tps on his. hopefully get it sorted this week though!

yeah get cracking with it!! you have my number dont ya if you wanna give me a ring about it. see if anyone else wants to pop down be cool if a couple of starlets turned up!

Glad shes on the road, some fresh pics are needed at this RWYB day :D

Shame about the drag slag Enzo :p

im not a pic whore like you sparks :D lol. last time it was pretty quiet and i easily sneaked 20 runs in lol, could have got loads more too. with it been the first one of the year it should be pretty good!

good lad daz!!

will be the sunday tho mate, got stuff to fit on the car on sat :D , wont be running tho, dont wana burn the clutch out or anything the weekend before japfest!

ahhh no saturday mate!! you havnt got the power to burn ya clutch out! B) haha yeah no point if its not mapped.

well thats wasnt nice was it! :D

il see what i can do about coming saturday but dont think it will happen got to much to do that day!

be good if you could make the sat dude get a few starlets there. Ive got 100 miles put on the car now. I had a nice drive past keswick and back. got pulled in it on the first day of it been all legal too ffs.

I think about a year ago i sent them an email asking if they would be interested in putting it in once it was finished, as i was only planning on running the forged 4e at first so i thought the car was only needing mapped, a few bits sprayed, wheels and then it would be about sorted back then. Not much point putting it in till its finished. I will have to go get the mag after work 2nite. Thanks for lettin me know guys.

I've got just over a hundred miles on it now and its running great, the turbo spools so easy! Gunna drop the oil again and start clocking the miles up

just bought it on my way home from work. not a bad little write up and there isnt even any mistakes in it lol. need to get my finger out with getting the gt kit sprayed up and fitted though, it looks poo in the pics.

Its got the aero rear spats and gt spoiler on it now.

things aint looking good for mini valver mate. fucking night mare i have had today. feel like burning it out. was on my way home from petes after just setting the tps and it blows all 4 bolts and strips the threads between the throttle body and the inlet. peice of shit it is.

yes beans car has come on a long way like looks a shed but aint gona go like one. once set up and that secret big turbo is bought watch out lads

looks like a shed does it! haha its just the bumpers really.

Thats shit that mate, dunno how the threads have stripped though maybe been over tightened, only need nipped up on alloy stuff. if you want give me the inlet and i can get mark at work to tap it out and re thread it for ya, wont be a prob for him. need it sorted for sat! peter said your going to jdm tomorrow??

Secret big turbo ehh, its not even ran in and your wanting a bigger turbo on it already! gunna keep the vf35 dude.

no they were not over tightened mate i just think with the stupid thing been on and off so many times. yes going jdm tomorrow he said he is going to put some helicals or something in them as it can not be retapped at a mate bolt size it would have to go bigger. and he said he will sort the tps out. sick to death of it paul eh. wait and see mate that secret turbo we no about will be on it in no time. what you on tomorrow can not even text you left my phone at spyat. lol it wont tick over any lower than 3.5k lol if people look all shout wat the fuck you looking at lol

yeah hes got one of those helicoil insert things i seen it last time i was there. i hope he can sort it out finally and there no more messing about for ya. you have been lucky to fit it in at short notice because i bet hes really busy this week with kirkbride been on this weekend! i would get through nice and early for him. you better get your bill paid too lol.

im on back shifts until the weekend mate, if i get chance (if i get up at a decent time) im gunna change the oil and filter tomorrow morning so its ready for the next running in. im gunna drop that inlet off with mark soon so he can port and polish it all inside, he can sort me a throttle body out too if i want. he said he can even bore them out and make new brass butterflys if i want. i might go ratch through the scrap yard with a tape measure and see what i can find.

good idea land rover v8 may have a decent size one. dont buy one off flea bay like if there any thing like mine it will be poop. he was sound really he just said take it thro. not going early last time i went early he said go early he never turned up until 11

haha, nice weather and that though im sure he will be through early on. yeah gunna have a ratch about see what looks good. gunna try and find something that doesnt need loads of messing about with hopefully, no point making things difficult.