Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

UPDATE

Right well i have just purchased a momo steering wheel which will set the inside off a bit, this will be fitted tommorow :) . Also received a pair of alpine front speakers which will be fitted possibly sunday which has made my stereo system complete yay.

Im not sure whether to spray my centre console and dial surround white or leave it as it is, opinions welcome.

Right the front end and boot will all 100% be going on on sunday even though it is meant to rain that day. Will take lots of pics on sunday so i can show off my new panels lol.

Im so excited, i just hope nothing goes wrong lol.

Pics bellow of the bits i got today.

S8300613.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Thanks for reading

Chanelle x

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wheeliey :)

in my opinion dont spray your dial surround white when i did mine in the SR you get to much reflection on the clear plastic and if its sunny it can be a real pain in the ass white centre console looks prety kool though

Chick Me

(My old for sale thread on my SR its got pics of the white dial surround n centre console)

Im was not certain to spraying until i saw yours JAG, it looks really nice. Interior is next on my list hopefully going to get the whole glanza interior soon, as some of you may know then n/a interior is a bit outdated.

Thanks for the compliments

Chanelle x

haha Good girl :p

Patience is boring :p

Id say stuff getting glanza front seats there not that awesome in my opinion

Get a set of bucket seats in the front instead

And leave the back standard as who cares about passengers :p

You cant call glanza seats an "upgrade" they are fucking rubbish

I would get some GT seats, actually tempted on putting mine in the n/a lower driving position which is better

Looking forward to seeing the front fitted :p

Here we go guys and gals the whole glanza conversion including the boot has been completed, after 2 hours work. The car has turned out better than i thought, i am so impressed with this i am completely gobsmacked. The only problem was that the bonnet pins didn't fit but oh well. Anyway i have added 11pics so prepare for a waiting game lol.

S8300615.jpg

S8300616.jpg

S8300619.jpg

S8300622.jpg

S8300624.jpg

S8300626.jpg

S8300625.jpg

S8300627.jpg

S8300629.jpg

S8300630.jpg

S8300631.jpg

I will get some better pics up tomorrow when i give her a clean, as curt put his grubby hand all over the paint lol.

comments welcome

thanks for reading and waiting for pics lol

chanelle x

Finally got it sorted eh :p

You'll find that you'll be pretty happy with the new look for a while, its just something uk spec owners aspire to.

Idrees is sorting out a group buy on some well priced cooling panels if you are still after one.

Looking forward to future progress.

Joz