Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey not had a mooch at this thread for ages until i saw yor sig. I LOVE the vinyls -I've always considered something similar but with a little twist and always planned to do it once had a respray. I got the idea form the redline civic - the EP shape they had your look pretty similat - where did you get the design from ro did you put it together your self?

Karen x

Hey not had a mooch at this thread for ages until i saw yor sig. I LOVE the vinyls -I've always considered something similar but with a little twist and always planned to do it once had a respray. I got the idea form the redline civic - the EP shape they had your look pretty similat - where did you get the design from ro did you put it together your self?

Karen x

Well i done a search for my rota gt3's in pink and i came across this image on google, a lady had the same wheels as me with pink and black vinyls. So i emailed her about the vinyls and her mate designed them and then told me that she knows all the people that work for rota (she lives in usa) and they designed the wheels to match her vinyls and before she knew it they were a popular demand

I spoke to a local guy recommended to me (SJS Design) about my vinyls and said he will design something for me. I said i wanted to keep the spikes on the arches and get a glanza on the rear quarter and what you see now is the outcome.

On another note i recently made a new best friend Gaz_ep85, whilst speaking to him he said he would be more than willing to fte my na, with the help of aze_b. So after xmas i will be trying to save up for this to get done. I also am going to be going proper jdm with even more PINK :thumbsup:

chanelle x

• 3 months later...

well i havent updated my thread for ages but there is progress. Since my last posts i have managed to eventually get my corbeau sets fitted, greddy rear strut brace, ultralight wheel nuts and got my arches rolled.

I decided that myself and curt should do a boot build so today we got on with it, took quite a bit of time but finally got it done before it chucked it down with rain.

2010-02-25132249.jpg

2010-02-25143958.jpg

2010-02-25144008.jpg

2010-02-25171612.jpg

hope you like :lol:

chanelle x

thanks guys, yeah its pretty loud tbh especially with the hardcore and dnb rolling hehe.

@ky no worries will hopefully see you at the next meet. uhh there is a pic of the seats few pages away i think, somewhere on the thread. Arches are boring really lol, but if you want a pic i will get one lol.

@ dale yeah we used a cardboard template for the bit where the rear seats are and the boot liner for the rear. If you do a boot build make sure you get 2 X 1 dowel. we also used some metal brackets to slot in where the seat mounts go as otherwise it will fall out and the fuel pump is in the way.

chanelle x