★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

Awesome news about it going in the bodyshop dude, bet you cant wait to get it back.

Just a idea mate about the roof, but have you considered getting it vinyl wrapped? in either carbon or black? Then you could just wrap over the holes and they wouldnt be noticeable. You may have considered it but i thought it was worth mentioning. Mint could do this for you if you was interested as they do vinyl wrapping.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i suppose, or do them green lol,

when you gettin your car back then dude?

I'm coming round to the idea of a black roof more now actually..!

*Fingers crossed* Friday :wacko:

Awesome news about it going in the bodyshop dude, bet you cant wait to get it back.

Just a idea mate about the roof, but have you considered getting it vinyl wrapped? in either carbon or black? Then you could just wrap over the holes and they wouldnt be noticeable. You may have considered it but i thought it was worth mentioning. Mint could do this for you if you was interested as they do vinyl wrapping.

Yeah can't wait x10 more like lol

Ooh thanks for the heads up, I'll ask them about it! I think by filling the holes myself, then smoothing it over Vinyl should still stick right? ;)

*Update*

- Got some grommets so the spoiler mounts will be gone soon!

- Super bright LEDs from China and wiring for the Brake lights/Rear sidelights (and spoiler I guess) which will soon be lighting up JDM style :wub:

- Custom green UK Starlet Club stickers & a load of other JDM decals :D

Roll on Friday ;)

About time eh, I've had them like that for nearly a year so kinda got used to them ;)

No, no reply yet I'll probably ring them tomorrow and see what they say. I'll ask about a group discount as well..

Nope, I wouldn't be getting that excited just over the bumper lol! There's also a Glanza Tailgate getting sprayed, it's on page 3 of this thread I think :wub:

I doubt it! The guy didn't know how much it was worth so I picked it up for the sake of it being so cheap!

I've considered it but it depends on how much I could get a Bonnet & the Front bumper sprayed for before I go out and buy a bonnet and lights

Next I think the plans might just be a few things things to help me get a respectable figure on the rolling road :wub:

hmmm sounds like a good plan dude,

i got my bonnet for 60 quids and when i get it repaired because the corners are bent and the scoop is broke i gta pay 260 for the bonnet and both wings to be done, so if you can get 1 in a tidy condition with no damage it'd be a fraction of that becuase they only have to prep it, or you could do that before you send it there and its cheaper again, and idrees is just breaking a glanza so you cud ask him for the headlights

Don't put these evil thoughts in my head, I'm low on cash! :wub:

I'll see what happens..if I do decide to do it, it'll probably be next year sometime because I've gotta buy a Laptop and loads of other shizzle for Uni over the next few months ;)

ahhh rite tidy, wa uni you off to?

haha you know it makes sense. its not gunna get much more power than what its got now so it mite aswell look the part, not saying that your na doesnt but the glanza kit is a bit more of a head turning look lmao

Southampton, reading Medicine ;)

LOL yeah I know what you're saying man the front would look a lot prettier as a V, we'll see, we'll see :wub:

In terms of power, I'm not chasing massive figures like, just wanna get close to 100bhp. I've had some really good advice from a few members so it's got me motivated to see what my little N/A can do

Yeah the vinyl should stick if you do it that way buddy!!

Also remember to tell them you know me when you ring Mint mate, Just say Liam with the Green Starlet.

Thanks, yeah I hope so! :wub:

I'll get pics up when I hopefully get the car back on Friday..or shall I just hold out until I get the exhaust done on Tuesday? ;)

*Update*

Just thought I'd upload a few pics of what I've bought recently!

These are the Red SMD LEDs that I got from China, took two weeks to arrive, but they're so bright they were definitely worth the wait!

IMG00380-20100507-1404.jpg

Some grommets so I can finally get rid of the spoiler stalks!

IMG00385-20100507-1414.jpg

Custom Green UKSC stickers in a "Far Eastern" style font :harhar:

IMG00386-20100507-1415.jpg

Bunch of custom decals :lol:

IMG00387-20100507-1415.jpg

Fresh Toyo T1-Rs for the Front!

IMG00389-20100507-1416.jpg

Draper rotary tool kit, which I'm sure will come in very handy soon enough!

IMG00390-20100507-1417.jpg

Aaaaand....a teaser pic taken just after I got her back from the bodyshop :p

IMG00395-20100507-1833.jpg

The car's come on so much over the past year, I'm really happy with what's been done and can't wait to see what becomes of it in the future :lol:

Cheers guys, I was well and truly giddy when I saw it again :lol:

Micky I'll try to get up some pictures tomorrow to compare the SMD LEDs to regular LEDs and to Stock bulbs, they're so much brighter!

Here's the links; SMD Brake lights, SMD Sidelights ;)

I'm gonna be wiring the JDM Sidelights, Spoiler light and Reverse lights tomorow, as well as applying the decals

I promise I'll get more pics up when the exhaust is done on Tuesday :thumbsup:

It would've been £150, but turned out to be £180 because there was a bit of extra work required. I dunno if I'd recommend the guy though, he had quite a moan when he realised the state the panels were in lol..There's also two imperfections that I need to chase him up on! :thumbsup:

ryan_lang found a guy who sounds quite good, £260 for wings and a bonnet that requires quite a bit of work, so maybe it's worth checking that out?

Japanese cereal box Homer is awesome!

Like the look of the LED's too! I'm running up quite a list of wants from your sodding build blog! :thumbsup:

Now, get out and get pics.