★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this multicolour glanza thing is really catching on for the N/A's.

looks good mate. :harhar:

Cheers, you're a trend setter what can I say haha ;)

looks shit ;)

haha only kidding man, looks nicee, im just very very jealous ;)

Hehe thanks

i c sumbodys jumpin on my splitter band-wagon.....lol

th_IMAG0141.jpgth_DSCF1088.jpg

fitted wel ova a year n a half ago! lol

B)

Hope you don't mind lol it's the nicest splitter so I couldn't resist :p

Sparky I can't get enough of that exhaust lol, I've played the video like 20 times haha! I think I'll go with Pro-Speed! B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I got bored earlier so decided so give the calipers a fresh lick of paint, and clean the grease off my new Greenstuff pads :lol:

Before

IMG00038-20100227-2034.jpg

After

IMG00040-20100227-2100.jpg

And behind a very dirty wheel!

IMG00048-20100227-2115.jpg

IMG00051-20100227-2116.jpg

Also going to see Pro-Speed about my new exhaust next Monday, so watch this space :lol:

SMALL UPDATE: Gave her an oil change for the first time along with a new fuel filter, responded really nicely! Picks up speed nice and smooth and drinking a lot less fuel which is nice :D

Spent a lot of money on detailing products last week to get the car looking good for Japfest/Banzai shoot & Summer in general, pics up when the stuff arrives :D

Also went to get the exhaust done today..I decided on a 4" backbox with an angle up and to the right..I was advised to get the box that resembled the Apex'i N1 closest; this was one that had a supposedly "removeable" baffle in!

After getting fitment perfect and having it welded on, the fabricator discovered that the stupid baffle was built into the box, and even after removing the bolt on part, it was still really silenced! :)

So when I go back to get my Mid-section made up, they said they'd sort me out with a 2" straight through and replace the box with a normal 4", so the exhaust you see below is temporary! :D

IMG00067-20100308-1606.jpg

IMG00068-20100308-1607.jpg

How EW is that baffle! :(

Ah well it is an annoyance, but at least it'll get done properly later on :thumbsup:

Little update, my detailing stuff arrived today (bar the clay, which is on it's way from China :rolleyes:)

IMG00071-20100309-1751.jpg

Doesn't look like much but it cost me a lot lol; Megiuars Shampoo Plus, Clay Bar, AutoBrite Berry Blast Claylube/Quick Detailer, AUTO GLYM Super Resin Polish, Collinite 476s Wax, and a load of microfibre cloths & wash mitt and a sheepskin polishing mitt..Also I'm gonna try and get my hands on an electric polisher to make life easier! :(

The car's really dirty at the moment, so just gonna give it a quick wash for now..but when my clay arrives, I'm gonna post some pics up once I've given the car her first proper detail :D

Oh and I got 2 small TRD stickers, one in green and the other in black, which one should go at the top of the windscreen, opinions guys??

IMG00075-20100309-1833.jpg

Nice products mate, i really need some lol :rolleyes:

By the way, i had a dream last night and its your fault lol... My dad put a baffle in my exhaust, i had to go to work and every time i put my foot to the floor the car was slow as shit lmao, i blame you :thumbsup:

Detailing stuff is awesome mate, im banging a big Poorboys order in soon!!

Also you should put both of them decals on the top of the screen like slighty overlapping each other would look pretty cool if done correctly.