★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it makes it all worthwhile! B)

@shaneyb & The_Notorious_C_A_T yeah I wanted to get the car handling nicely since it's identical to the GT/Glanza in terms of chassis..There's too much you can do to N/A's in engine tuning so I wanted to make the most of handling and make it more fun to drive!

Although having said that I'm looking forward to what Enzo has cooking with tuning his SR :D

@enots, The OEM granny seats are terrible so I'd be changing those if I had them..With the buckets though, they weren't dodgy or anything, but they needed harnesses which became really impractical (I've got mates & siblings in the car all the time) so I replaced them for the GT ones which I'm very happy with, they look and feel the part! :(

I think my next job will be to get my braided lines & pads fitted, then front tints sorted, I got them done a few weeks ago having said, "I don't want them as dark as the back" only to come back later and to see they WERE :D ..So I need to get them redone in Light Smoke

Then gotta save up to get my GT spoiler sprayed and fitted and consequently my roof :wub: reprayed (as that idiotic wing's mounts are bolted into the roof)

Oh and my Head-unit has died :( 8 years isn't bad I guess..so need to pick one up asap, no music is driving me mental lol

i feel 4 you on the no musicc! its the first thing i do after turing the car on and last thing a switch off before i get out :D

better hope you dont get stopped with the blacked out front windows, my cuzin has a 206, and he bought the actual new glass tinted, so when the police pull him over, he says "what you want me to take out my glass rite now! ill do it when i get home" :( LOOL he neva doess

GT spolier? do you mean glanza 1? or have you modified a GT 1 to fit your starlet?

Anup :wub:

i feel 4 you on the no musicc! its the first thing i do after turing the car on and last thing a switch off before i get out :D

better hope you dont get stopped with the blacked out front windows, my cuzin has a 206, and he bought the actual new glass tinted, so when the police pull him over, he says "what you want me to take out my glass rite now! ill do it when i get home" :( LOOL he neva doess

GT spolier? do you mean glanza 1? or have you modified a GT 1 to fit your starlet?

Anup :D

Tell me about it lol B)

Yeah luckily I haven't as of yet *touch wood* I've been rolling down the windows when I see a cop lol

I've been trying to get hold of the guy who did them, keep going to his shop and he's never there :wub: plus there's bubbles in both windows so he better be sorting it for free lol

Nope GT spoiler, it fits! :(

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....p;hl=gt+spoiler

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....p;hl=gt+spoiler

2nd one is obviously smoothed in though!

At the time I bought it, Glanza spoilers were quite a lot more (£100) and I thought I might do something different, as a Glanza spoiler would look a bit out of place with an N/A rear bumper..and I like the wider LED brake light on the GT unit B)

GT spoiler will look sweet mate :p

I didnt have a headunit in the GT for 6months but I was happy listening to spool and chatter ;)

Yeah I hope so! :lol:

Haha I would be more than happy if I had a Turbo to listen to rather than tunes! :thumbsup:

nice updates man!!

love the rear ARB and strut brace i so NEED these on mine lol

keep up the good work!!

Cheers fella! Yep I can't recommend them enough, had some fun schooling some fool who challenged me in a Fiesta today :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Looks unreal! Was really shocked at how well it looks with standard bumpers and stuff, gives me hope yet! XD Really liking it mate, good work!

looking good hunni :D

xxx

this is coming on good...as ace-k said this gives hope to people who have the rugular bumpers on their starlet

Thanks so much guys! It means a lot to me that you like the car and my progress so far! :D

And yeah I agree, even without a Glanza kit you can make N/A's look a lot nicer!

i'm thinking some sort of splitter would finish off that front end a treat! ;)

Yeah I was thinking of getting one! I'm not too sure on a Laguna one, it does look nice on some Starlets, but I think I'm gonna go for a Leon Cupra splitter after seeing PaulStarletSR's here :lol:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=24634

I'll have a little update to follow pretty soon, haven't taken any pics yet though because of the snow lol :o

Okay got a few updates!

Bought a A'pexi filter from glanza_gemz

DSC01068.jpg

Finally got a new headunit! An MP3/iPod compatible Sony, also a DIN tray to replace that nasty blanking plate :p

DSC01075.jpg

And...yes that is VAG packaging you see below :p

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

A brand new Seat Leon Cupra splitter! :D

And a few pics to show my front tints which I recently got re-done in a lighter shade..

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

I've been wanting to get the A/B pillars sprayed in black to look like Glanza pillars for ages now. After seeing how nice rob_bower's door pillars looked using vinyl I bought some black vinyl instead, thanks for the help Rob! :wub:

I should be getting the splitter fitted within the next few days, along with doing the door pillars so watch this space :mellow: