★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some great work goin on here dude!!!

and some CRAZY bargins too!!!!!!!!!!!!! very well found indeed!

keep up the great work man!

Phil.

Cheers Phil! :angry2:

Sorry guys I was gonna wash her and take some pictures today as it was nice and sunny, but I had to sort a few things on my Mum's French boat (Megane) lol by the time I was done it was dark :thumbsup:

I'll try to get some as soon as I can, it's supposed to snow tomorrow but I'll see what I can do! :)

I took a few quick pictures of the door frames today, just to show how it turned out, it looks a lot better in the metal! :thumbsup:

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

Also had a look at the exhaust today, the previous owner must have had a crappy welding job done on the back box, as it's completely fallen off the exhaust system! :)

DSC01129.jpg

^^ agreed that's some good handy work there. goes really nice with your theme.

I'm sure if you took that exhaust to mechanic they would be able to put it back on and clamp it up.

keep it going for a little longer.

Thanks! Ah never mind, I never liked the exhaust anyway so I'm not gonna waste time trying to repair it!

nice work on the door pillars!! its fiddly on the B pillar around the top and bottom but it looks like you have done a good job!!

Yeah those bits were a right pain but I just about managed it lol

Thanks again for the help man! :thumbsup:

Looking good mate

Sounds awsome with no back box though doesnt it :D haha

Thanks! Well before I realised the back box came off, it AND the system was rattling like a bitch, but I took the back box off today and secured the system onto the axle so it doesn't hang loose and rattle. Fired her up, fair play does sound quite cool haha, don't think the neighbours approved though :)

unlucky on the exhaust mate, at least it gives you an excuse to get a new 1 :D

nice work with the paint man :D

Anup

Yeah I wasn't planning on shelling out on one so soon but I guess it's inevitable :D

Thanks, muahaha it's only vinyl! B)

Door Pillars look awesome mate, i think prefer green though :S dunno why though!! lol.

Shame on the exhaust dude. As said you should be able to get a clamp and clamp it up for now.

Thanks, yeah the green looks good but I prefer the black myself!

Well I'm looking into quotes for a new back-box, still waiting on a few places, got quoted £159 for a custom back-box from Pro-Speed.

Is that expensive? Thing is I know they would do a good job because I've heard good things about them!

Another update for you all ;)

Seeing as my exhaust was falling off, I decided to take the back bumper off and remove the back box, and while I was at it, I though I may as well go ahead and fit my Glanza Rear Bumper!

Yes I know it's white lol, I'm not gonna be able to spray it for a while seeing as I need a new exhaust but I'm so happy with the way it looks, makes such a big difference to the back end! And it'll look even better when it's sprayed up! ;)

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

I think the last pic as a bit odd as I may have moved the camera early ;)

Also I sprayed the chrome part of the centre caps on my wheels black, I'll get some pics up once I've got them fitted, as I still need to lacquer them :harhar:

Looks much better not at all jealous of that rear bumper :harhar: lol

Prospeed did me a cat back system for about £250 but think the price has gone up now, it sounded immense though as some people on here could vouch for ;)

Omigawd that sounds crazy!! Thanks! ;)

Was that with a decat? And did it have a any baffles/silencers?

And blimey it shifts alright!

Thanks Luke, yeah I've got a Glanza tailgate, but it need holes filling in which is why I haven't got it on yet :harhar: