★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is lookin nice now mate, some good mods youve put on it recently!

i like :D

mark

youre car is amazing :D

love those HID's

very nice updates there mate love h.i.d's i might b gettin sum next week :harhar:

Thanks fellas, much appreciated :D

Jonny yeah I'd definitely recommend them, soo much brighter than stock and turns heads (in a good way, not as in people whipping their heads round in despair lool)

cool project amjad, glad you took that spoiler off! is that an under car neon i see at the front?

Yeah lol I was so glad when I got it off! :D

The neons were put on by the last owner as well haha I haven't had a chance to rip them out yet..seeing as I've gotta take the wires out of the dash etc..actually thinking about it, I should have done it when I was doing my dials duhh! :) right that's next on the to-do list then!

Cars coming along nicely! And black speedlines would look mint on your motor!

Thanks mate :harhar:

Yeah I'm thinking of getting Speedlines, might snap them up if they come up at the right price :)

where did you get your hid kit from mate? are they legal to pass an MOT with do you know?

mark

I think these are the ones Mark, might be H4-4 but I think it's these :)

As for MOT, legally you're not supposed to have them if they didn't come standard unless you have projector lights with headlamp washers I believe..but I'm taking them out when I get my MOT done anyway :harhar: ..Just gotta take out a few plugs and put the old bulbs back in :D

I'd definitely recommend them, just keep your lights clean so as not to distort the beam and it's all good!

for the flat wiper blades, what inch did you get? 18"?

One of them is 20" the other is 18", don't worry that it says Saxo lol they're the same size :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-SAXO-96-04-A...=item4a9b911d0e

lol just read it again.....you were in brad and didnt look me up............ :D

I was gonna as well! :D

It was impulsive actually..I was alone in Cardiff on Eid because my family went down a few days before, I thought to hell with it and blasted down on Eid day lol..Had to go drive back the next morning though so didn't get much time..next time though insha'Allah bro!

I may be coming down again this Eid but I'll message you if I do eh, then we can hook up :harhar:

Got a link to them HID's mate??

Looking great, really suits it without a spoiler :)

My bad Luke, was supposed to paste the link above lol..they've got £10 cheaper too so happy days! Oh and if anyone's planning to buy them, make sure you get the slim ballasts! Make's them much easier to fit! :D

http://my.frooition.com/080612/hid-convers...kits-p-260.html

Thanks dude, I'm hoping to get my GT spoiler and front tints on Next month so I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll look :D

My bad Luke, was supposed to paste the link above lol..they've got £10 cheaper too so happy days! Oh and if anyone's planning to buy them, make sure you get the slim ballasts! Make's them much easier to fit! :)

http://my.frooition.com/080612/hid-convers...kits-p-260.html

Thanks dude, I'm hoping to get my GT spoiler and front tints on Next month so I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll look ;)

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

**Update 13/11/09**

Just ordered some parts :p

-EBC Greenstuff Pads from Fensport

-Green Front Braided Brake Lines from Dave Burwash @ TM-Developments

-CUSCO Rear Strut Brace from Briggers

Just need some Dot 5.1 Fluid now so I can get on with the brake overhaul!

Will get some pics up when the parts arrive, but I'm a bit busy atm preparing for a university interview B)

• 2 weeks later...
nice 1 on the uni interview! :(

did you get round 2 fitting that RARB then?

when you fitted the rolla mani, what extra bit did you need to fit it on the n/a?

Anup

Thanks bro :p just got back from Lancaster about an hour ago, went quite well I think, gotta wait 3 months for the decision though DOH! :(

Ah man, it's realllly doing my head in that I still haven't got it done! :lol:

I'm trying to arrange a day where I can:

- Fit RARB

- Bleed Brakes & replace fluid with DOT 5.1

- Fit Braided Brake lines

- Fit GreenStuff Pads

- Get the alignment sorted out

I will update the thread once it's done lol :lol:

Oh and pics of new parts will be up tomorrow :)

Okay nothing special here, just thought I'd add a few pics of the new bits I've collected :lol:

Cusco Rear Strut Brace, EBC GreenStuff Pads, Toyota DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid and EARL's Braided brake lines in greeen! lol

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02663.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

I fitted the Cusco Rear Brace a few hours ago (after having to hack the interior trim lol) and just took it for a drive in the wet. Whereas before the back end use to wallow around and feel really unstable when going round corners at speed..it now feels really tight, flat and direct!

It's definitely a lot more planted and stable in the corners and changes direction with ease! Combined with an OEM Front Strut brace, I think the Rear Brace made the biggest difference to the way the car feels and drives, and I'd definitely recommend it to any Starlet owner! Money well spent methinks! And to think, it's going to get even better when I manage to fit the RARB! Hehehe! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to remembering to remove those stupid neons lol the amount of wiring and crap I pulled out was shocking :p

IMG00021-20091203-1254.jpg

Got my Whiteline Rear ARB fitted last night and alignment done this morning WOOP! :(

The RARB certainly lives up to the hype and the car's much happier in corners! Also the Anti-Lift kit feels 10x better now that the wheels are aligned! The toe was knocked out loaads when I fitted the kit but it's all good now and the steering feels lush :p

Here's a pic for proof lol

IMG00028-20091205-0852.jpg

And just a random pic with another Starbo I found whilst shopping :D

IMG00614-20091104-1657.jpg

And a few pics from yesterdays meet

DSC01279.jpg

DSC012881.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC012951.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

Hope you like! :)