★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :mellow:

Luke yeah I'm keeping it black! I've still got my spoiler to spray and fit yet but I don't see that happening for a while. I got a quote to fill the holes in the roof and spray that along with my GT spoiler; £250! :p

5T4R7ET N/A, yeah I bought it straight from my local Seat dealer for only £23

If you're a trader you can get it for £20! :wub:

Will look good bud

Mesh that grill while your at it

Thanks, yeah it's on my to-do list lol

Okay sorry about the delay with pictures, it got dark once I got the car washed!

DSC02750.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

I think it came out pretty well, especially since I fitted the splitter at night haha :D

And yes, I know, I REALLY need to mesh the grille gap lol

Right..I wasn't planning on this at all, but it was too good to ignore!!

I went down to Bristol today and collected this little lot :D

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02772.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

- '96 Glanza V Front bumper, grille & foglights

- Rear bumper

- complete tailgate with spoiler, reverse lights AND tinted glass

And I picked all that up for the grand total of......£95!!!!!!!! :):D :D

As you can tell I'm well chuffed with that! I got it all for less than a Glanza spoiler usually goes for! I was never planning on rep-ing my N/A but I just had to get it!

There's a few holes in the tailgate where the previous owner had a duck spoiler, and some general blemishes in the front bumper, but I'm going to use this as a chance to learn how to repair bodywork and prep it for paint!

It'll be quite a while until I get it all sprayed up but I'm really looking forward to it! In terms of the front bumper, I was thinking of buying headlights and a bonnet too but I've decided against it, I'm Glanza-ing the rear but I'm gonna sell the front bumper after fixing it up!

So with the new rear bumper lower down than my stock one, it gives me an excuse to get the exhaust changed when I fit it lol..I'm planning on a custom A'pexi N1 style backbox to look and sit exactly like this!

ExhaustShoot.jpg

Also I'm gonna try to vinyl the A/B-pillars in black sometime this week!

Let me know what you all think :thumbsup:

Thats a big upgrade and i think its a good idea on just glanzaing the rear.

That splitter looks awesome

Great work mate

Craig

Thanks!

awesome update man should look sweet when its done. think i saw you on newport road saturday??

Thanks, yeah I was down there man, didn't see you though?

The NA front was looking good but yeah Glanza front will look better!

Looking forward to some more updates, and you got some crazy bargains there!

I was considering it but it would be quite expensive after buying lights, bonnet etc..

wow you didnt half get some bargains there lol

really liking that splitter aswell really making me want to get one now :thumbsup:

Go for it, it should look good on a remix!

I feel quite sick to the stomach, was meant to pick that tailgate and bumper up.

2nd wanker to fuck me about from Bristol with a tailgate :D

Gonna look good mate

Ah shit sorry bro! :D

I emailed him on Thursday saying I'd pick up the stuff asap, but he didn't even gimme his details until yesterday!

nice to see your keeping your N/A front! :D

lovin that splitter, looks really good

and yep meshing should be next, but avoid the bright silver mesh please!

Anup

Thanks, yeah don't worry I'm gonna use black mesh lol :thumbsup:

Just do the front aswell Amjad. 200sx is selling a bonnet for £50 iirc?

Then I'd need lights too! And most of the used ones are tatty so it'd work out expensive after buying new ones!

Plus I'd be always thinking "might as well have gone for the '98 bumper" :thumbsup:

Gonna have a go at doing the door frames tomorrow if it doesn't rain! :D

Love the front-end mate, i wouldnt Glanza convert it, i would do the rear but leave the front :(

Also i love the exhaust idea mate, i was thinking getting mine done on more of an angle when i get my new middle pipe made up, love the angled look.

Thanks Luke :)

Love the front-end mate, i wouldnt Glanza convert it, i would do the rear but leave the front :angry2:

Also i love the exhaust idea mate, i was thinking getting mine done on more of an angle when i get my new middle pipe made up, love the angled look.

Yeah, it would be a bit boring if I did the front, it would look like I'm just copying you lol especially since I might get Black Speedlines in the future :)

Glad you like it Liam!

I'm a bit annoyed though; my back box started blowing yesterday, I wasn't planning on getting the exhaust done for a while yet, as I need some new front tyres :thumbsup:

On a lighter note, I've done my Glanza door frames! :)

The passenger side's come out really well, but I'm going to need to do the driver's side again, just to tidy it up a bit!

The bad thing is because they're nice and black now, it's brought out how faded the weather strips, door handles, wing mirrors and scuttle panel are, so I'm looking to spray them satin black soon, along with getting the grille meshed black!

I'll get some pics up of the doors soon, when I get a chance to take some nicer pictures :)