★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my brother tried to get some yesterday but his fone camera is crap lmao ill try get sum today tho because im gunna help him slam his civic, poor boy hasnt gotta clue when it comes 2 doing things, he had 17s on there so it didnt look 2 bad, but hes got 15s now and they look like digestive biscuits on the car now lmao, and ill get a vid up later of how loud his car is compared to mine lmao, i thought mine was loud

Digestive biscuits LOL

Yeah get some videos up of both! :o

Coming along nicely :D

very nice car Bro!!

Keep Up The Good Work :o

Thanks guys! :o

Here's some pics since I gave her a wash & polish today.

I had to use my phone camera because my sister's nicked off with mine lol..and I couldn't take it off the drive for better pics because the brake lines are disconnected and HENCE I didn't clean the wheels/tyres as they'll get dirty when I'm working on the brakes tomorrow! :D

Here's some pics I took while I was claying the car a few weeks ago, before:

IMG00156-20100320-1851.jpg

After doing half the bonnet

IMG00157-20100320-1858.jpg

After doing ONE door! :D

IMG00158-20100320-2057.jpg

And the new pics, hopefully you can see the difference with the '98 style indicators, Gloss splitter, restored wipers & mirrors :o

IMG00220-20100404-1828.jpg

IMG00213-20100404-1825.jpg

IMG00217-20100404-1827.jpg

IMG00218-20100404-1827.jpg

IMG00228-20100404-1830.jpg

Love it mate!

That exhaust looks freaking sweeeeet on an angle :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I removed the baffle, there's still the same stupid spiral shape underneath the removable part, but it's deeper in so you can't see it that easily now :D

BLOODY HELL! your car looks awsome!

u have 2 tell me when u sell your car! :D

and the gloss parts and the 98 spec indicators make a real diffrence!

Anup

Thanks man!

I think I love it too much to sell it lol :D

looking good mate need to get some clay for messl lol

loving them indicators :D

Cheers, yeah it's really good stuff!

Click for JDM clay y0!

Takes about 10 days to arrive but you get quite a lot!

Looks amazingly clean dude. 6p2 is a great colour when its all polished up!!

Thanks dude, yeah when I see yours I wanna go out and polish mine ;)

In fact I've got quite a few scuffs & scrapes but you can't see them in the pics :D

I got on with fitting my Earl's hoses today, thanks to using shitty tools and turning the wrong way, I've rounded off a bolt on the passenger side brake line :D

Hopefully I should be able to get hold of another brake line soon enough but until then I'm stuck driving a gay mint green 5dr Corsa B :D

I did the driver's side in about 5 mins after buying some quality tools so I'm gutted with what happened earlier lol :thumbsup:

Pics!

IMG00230-20100405-1521.jpg

Green!

IMG00232-20100405-1556.jpg

Goes well with the pads :D

IMG00231-20100405-1556.jpg

I got a bit bored after not being able to finish the brakes, and had a load of Satin Black paint lying around so I decided to spray my Rocker cover! It was in a horrid state since I bought the car so it's something I've been meaning to do for a while!

Old pic to show how bad it was before!

DSC02195-1.jpg

Cleaned up a bit

IMG00236-20100405-1910.jpg

IMG00247-20100405-2154.jpg

IMG00249-20100405-2234.jpg

It's only a temporary thing, and by no means perfect, but it's a damn sight better than before! :D

I do however have another plan in mind for the rocker cover when I get a chance to have another crack at it! ;)

looks super clean with that clay stuff, got some videos of mine and my bros cars but my computers playing up so im gunna have to put them on here a different time. when are you going back to get your exhaust sorted?

looks super clean with that clay stuff, got some videos of mine and my bros cars but my computers playing up so im gunna have to put them on here a different time. when are you going back to get your exhaust sorted?

Just post them up on Youtube B)

Dunno man, the plan was to get my Glanza parts sprayed, THEN get the exhaust sorted. But I dunno if the bodyshop has moved to their new place yet so I'm tempted to just get my Cat-back done :).

Ah well I'm gonna try and see what happens first with the bodyshop, if they make me wait for a few weeks yet, I may well just get the exhaust done!

Well as I had to remove the shagged brake line, I needed to take off my Strut brace, Airbox, inlet pipe, Corolla inlet to get to it, so I decided to spruce them up while they were off! Fresh lick of paint now, so the bay should look a lot cleaner :)

IMG00262-20100406-1851.jpg

IMG00264-20100406-1851.jpg

IMG00266-20100406-1852.jpg

IMG00267-20100406-1945.jpg

I need to replace the brake line now, once that's done I'll take a pic of the bay with all this lot fitted!

I'm also gonna have a crack at Advancing my ignition timing thanks to Chris aka nastyrash2003 for the help & advice! B)

i deleted them off my fone but ill get sum of mine today but my brothers is in work. mine isnt too loud though. but my brothers if rediculously loud lmao sound nice tho. i can hear it over my car from the inside of my car if hes drivin behind me put it that way

I got on with fitting my Earl's hoses today, thanks to using shitty tools and turning the wrong way, I've rounded off a bolt on the passenger side brake line :)

Hopefully I should be able to get hold of another brake line soon enough but until then I'm stuck driving a gay mint green 5dr Corsa B B)

I did the driver's side in about 5 mins after buying some quality tools so I'm gutted with what happened earlier lol B)

Pics!

IMG00230-20100405-1521.jpg

Green!

IMG00232-20100405-1556.jpg

Goes well with the pads :)

IMG00231-20100405-1556.jpg

I dont know how u got on with the brake lines in the end, but a little tip for you or anyone thats going to do this,

crowsfoot/ flare nut 10mm spanner;

flarenutspanner.jpg

makes tightening up the brake line a safer job really, as i nearly rounded off the piece on the hard pipe, and if you fuck that, ule need a new hard pipe which is a pain in the arse. just a little tip passed on to me

ohh my god!!! I've never seen one of those spanners before and was thinking, "Someone should invent one with a gap" :)

Thanks for the tip durmz, I'm afraid the damage has already been done but at least I got the line out in the end, had to hack it off :D

I can't to get her back on the road again and test out the new Earl's lines! :p

i done the same thing fitting my HEL braided lines. for some unknown design reason both the threads on the braided line and the hard line dont start straight away and have a few mm's of blank space so that meant i was only gettin about 2 threads of grip which didnt hold up to much tightening. had to fit a whole new copper line which has now gone statue of liberty green which isnt the best look for the engine bay. hate touching brake lines now lol.

i done the same thing fitting my HEL braided lines. for some unknown design reason both the threads on the braided line and the hard line dont start straight away and have a few mm's of blank space so that meant i was only gettin about 2 threads of grip which didnt hold up to much tightening. had to fit a whole new copper line which has now gone statue of liberty green which isnt the best look for the engine bay. hate touching brake lines now lol.

I thought the only Braided lines that had issues were Earl's? lol

It was a bit iffy getting the thread on, but once it was on it was simple enough!

Still off the road atm until I get a new hard line, hopefully it should be arriving today :p

All this lush weather and not being able to drive my car is killing me :p

my second fav N/A fella, you the man. this car looks minta. very sexy colour, and can see you have done it right and got all info required.

You going JAE matey.

Thanks Chris I really appreciate that! B)

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your message yet, been busy with work etc, I'll try to get back to you today and thanks for all your advice!

No I won't be going to JAE, but I'll be definitely be coming to Japfest next month! Come down if you can! B)