★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

looking kool matey

nice bro :p

Thanks guys! :D

Nice products mate, i really need some lol ;)

By the way, i had a dream last night and its your fault lol... My dad put a baffle in my exhaust, i had to go to work and every time i put my foot to the floor the car was slow as shit lmao, i blame you ^_^

Hahaha that properly made me laugh! :(

It's not a bad exhaust to be honest, it's only 1.5" piping or something on the box so it matches with the stock system piping, but it's running a lot smoother than with no back box! Hopefully when I get the 2" straight through it'll be even better!

Detailing stuff is awesome mate, im banging a big Poorboys order in soon!!

Also you should put both of them decals on the top of the screen like slighty overlapping each other would look pretty cool if done correctly.

That's a brilliant idea dude! I'm definitely gonna give it a go today, nice one! ;)

very nice

ive got the same polish :p

take your time with it! it'll be sooo shiny after

once i spent 6 hours in total washing my car

Sweet!

Yeah I take ages too lol just bought an electric polisher though heehee

Just waiting on the clay now so I can give the car a good going over!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sort it now Sparky :lol:

I know man I was gutted lol..Dunno when I'm getting it sorted, but next job will be to get the Glanza parts sprayed, among other things! B)

Ooh forgot to say, I've got the TRD stickers on, thanks again to Liam for the overlap idea :wub:

Gave her a bath the other day, Meg's shampoo is definitely worth the price! Weather's a bit lousy at the moment, but I'll try to give it a quick clean on the weekend and take some pics!

I managed to get a few quick pics this weekend, nothing amazing but you get the idea lol ;)

IMG00086-20100311-1622.jpg

IMG00088-20100311-1622.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

DSC02796.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02799.jpg

And a random one that didn't turn out too bad :)

DSC02797.jpg

Got some spray paints on the way, so I'll be looking to restore some of the exterior plastics when I get a chance ;)

Mint pictures mate

PS, sell me your rear lights

shinnyyy

the trd sticker looks good

I love what you have done with the overlapping stickers. Well done to whoever suggested it.

Will look sick once the exhaust is fixed/debaffled

Cheers guys :harhar:

Lol sorry bro I love my rear lights, especially after what I've just done with them :)

Anup thanks man, should look 10x better once I've clayed, polished and waxed it :)

Exhaust looks perfect apart from that stupid baffle mate!!!

nice progress mate that exhaust looks good y dont you just take that baffle out sounds like there blagging to get you to buy a new back box off them??? i have a similar one on mine but carbon...

I'm hoping to get it sorted before Japfest if I can get some money saved up!

@Dean, I don't think they'll charge me for a new back-box seeing as it was their error. I dropped my car off to them around midday, but the boss said because a guy didn't turn up to work, they were a bit backlogged. So I said I'd leave my car there and for them to call me to come back just before they start the work. They didn't call so by the time I got there, they'd already welded the exhaust on at a straight angle :thumbsup:

Before I left I spoke to the guys how I wanted it, they forgot to call me back lol. I then made them take it off and put it on at an angle (still thinking the baffle was removeable!). Then found out it wasn't lol

Anyway I might just ask them to sort the back box if I can't get the money for the centre section, so fingers crossed it should be looking perfect before Japfest!

Rant over haha

Looks awesome mate, just got to get that Bumper Sprayed up.

TRD Decals look mint aswell mate, knew it would look good

Hats off to you man :D

Yeah the bumper/tailgate is next on the to-do list!

Okey dokey, got some more updates guys! Bought a load of sprays and been spraying a lot over the past few days haha

I decided to do;

- All Wiper Arms; Satin Black

- Scuttle Panel; Satin Black

- Door Mirrors; Satin Black

- Centre console and Dial Surround; Gloss black

- Front Splitter; Gloss Black

And also to make some '98 Spec indicators, and modify my '98 Rear lights :)

Now for pics! (Sorry a few of them are a bit poor as they're only phone pics)

Mirrors Before

Mirrorsbefore.jpg

Mirrors After

Mirrorsafter1.jpg

Mirrorsafter2.jpg

Centre Console before

ConsoleBefore.jpg

Centre Console after (looks a lot better in real life, although it does like the dust lol)

Consoleafter.jpg

Dial surround after (sorry forgot to take a before pic!)

Dialafter.jpg

Indicators before; very grey!

IndicatorBefore.jpg

Indicators done (these were a bitch to do, chrome spray takes AGES to dry!)

IndicatorDuring.jpg

Indicators after

IndicatorAfter.jpg

Rear lights before; again looking quite grey!

Lightsbefore1.jpg

Lightsbefore2.jpg

Dis-assembly

Lightsbefore3.jpg

Lightsbefore4.jpg

Rear lights assembly after spraying!

Lightsafter1.jpg

Lightsafter2.jpg

Lightsafter3.jpg

And done! (A lot shinier and not grey!) B)

Lightsafter4.jpg

Lightsafter5.jpg

Lightsafter6.jpg

Weather's been a bit crap lately so once it's sunny I'll get some pics of the Wiper arms, Scuttle panel and Splitter!

What do you guys think?

Some awesome DIY Skills there mate :)

Thanks dude! It was my first time spraying anything, don't think it went too bad B)

Check it out! JDM detailing Clay! B)

IMG00149-20100320-1452.jpg

IMG00154-20100320-1501.jpg

Gonna give the car a full wash, clay, polish and wax once it stops raining later, hopefully I'll get some pics up tomorrow as it's supposed to be sunny! B)

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Lol Ryan have you decided to get the late spec lights then? :p

Sorry about the delay with pics, it was dark after I finished and it's been raining ever since so I haven't managed to take any :D

I went to the Bodyshop today to get the car booked in for spraying the Glanza parts, but it turns out they're moving premises, so I'm gonna have to wait until they're free now..just when I've gathered the money too :D

Lol Ryan have you decided to get the late spec lights then? :p

yeah buddy, think its gotta be the 98's :)

clicked on the 1st page of this by mistake and i remember it on pistonheads? i think when i was looking for a starlet and thinking spoiler? eww! shopping list? eww!, (clicks back button)

really does look 10x better now though. gonna look awesome once its got the glanza stuff on there :D

its comin on well bro looks really nice i like all the little touches you've been doing really stands out

Nice one bro, I appreciate it! :p

yeah buddy, think its gotta be the 98's :D

clicked on the 1st page of this by mistake and i remember it on pistonheads? i think when i was looking for a starlet and thinking spoiler? eww! shopping list? eww!, (clicks back button)

really does look 10x better now though. gonna look awesome once its got the glanza stuff on there :D

Sweet! It'll tie in really nicely with the Clear LED strip! Have you thought of putting LEDs in the rear lights too? I've got some red ones coming this week hopefully, I'm gonna put try them both with and without the red filter in the light to see which looks best :D

Haha that's right yeah

Those "add-ons" did put me off a bit, but I saw potential!

Thanks dude!

I haven't done big things like complete Glanza kit or 4efte'd it, but all the little changes add up, and now it looks and drives a hundred times better :D

did you get your exhaust sorted after mate?

Well I got the back box done man, dunno if you've seen page 4? They accidentally put one on in which the baffle wasn't removable, so when I get the centre section done, they said they'll replace the back box with a normal 4" (without a bloody baffle! :lol:)

I wanna see a video of your car already! :D

Ooh little update; grille mesh is on it's way, so she won't look so "naked" at the front lol

me and my brother tried to get some yesterday but his fone camera is crap lmao ill try get sum today tho because im gunna help him slam his civic, poor boy hasnt gotta clue when it comes 2 doing things, he had 17s on there so it didnt look 2 bad, but hes got 15s now and they look like digestive biscuits on the car now lmao, and ill get a vid up later of how loud his car is compared to mine lmao, i thought mine was loud