★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

That's not the exact shade as it's only a photoshop, this is the colour I'd like:

img_2069.jpg

I have a few pink stickers and the fuel cap on the car so I reckon it would suit, I want something bright and lairy! The MR2 wheels are going Gloss Black so I can swap when I want <_<

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes deffo pink, cant have to people from south wales riding around with purple rims haha

although yours will probably be done before mine :/

Don't think purple suite mine anyway after seeing that! But yeah wouldn't be cool the two of us. However two EPs rolling crazy coloured rims :p

Not too sure about it mate to be honest :) I think only black wheels suit 6P2 Starlets, Could look quite cool though man, and its defiantly different.

I get what you're saying, but that photoshop has made my mind up lol I just hope my DIY job will suffice!

Gotta go pink, even do away with the polished lip and the wheels will look kinda look some JDM SSR's and stuff then :)

Na gonna keep the rim, when the pink reflects in the sun it'll look pretty cool, besides a pink rim would be too much lol

Finaly....

Listen to the man.

I'm in the process of ordering the paints haha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
*Faceplam*....... :)

Oh shush :)

Pic wheels look awesome mate.

make it like that and this will be an incredible N/A

Thanks dude, much appreciated :(

I'm only back home from uni a week, the paint's arrives but I can't be bothered spraying them yet so they'll probably be done in April when I have holidays!

Just came back to this forum after a long starletless period in my life. Hopefully getting an EP within the month.

I have to say, i'm loving your build. You are definitely heading in the right direction by setting handling as a priority.

Keep it up, also pink wheels FTW

PS: If anyone does remember me, it is likely to be as 'Brutal Dildo Boy' lol