Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the commets guys :(

Lovely as always B)

I got my 12x6" plates from Proplates, nice and compact, small font but I've never had trouble with them even when I've been pulled for random checks :(

cheers matey, yeah il have a look, just feeling a tidy up is in order now but im also saving for something rather costly atm :p

Nice conversion man, come a long way since the SR starting platform.

thanks bud, i was thinking that yesterday actually when fitting it back up lol i would never have thought it would look how it does today.

dont worry, FTE power is still the plan for this at some point. Got to drive a 98 Glanza V sunday and it felt totally awesome! so much more responsive obviously. What you looking at getting? B)

Thanks idrees :p

dont worry, FTE power is still the plan for this at some point. Got to drive a 98 Glanza V sunday and it felt totally awesome! so much more responsive obviously. What you looking at getting? :(

Thanks idrees B)

When I drove Socks that was just pure mmm lol!!

And I want a Black GT :p

When I drove Socks that was just pure mmm lol!!

And I want a Black GT :p

Cant say i blame you mate. Just takes finding the right one thats not too expensive as allot seem to have been abused now. :/

wow that looks like a brand new car! nice work mate B) keep it up!

thanks bud :( the engine bay doesn't ahaa but i do try and keep the body as well as i can.

Front bumper looks awesome mate! Looked awesome before though soo :)

Thanks liam B) i guess im just way to fussy :/ lol

looks mint exactly what i want to do with my front bumper and lip !

awesome rep V this like!!

autos are mint try my TDO4 its a rocket :thumbsup:

Thank you bud, much appreciated :D A td04 auto must be one hell off a fun car to drive ahaa :ph34r:

little update..

got myself a TRD gear knob the other day.. always wanted one so when one came up i had to have it :D thinking i now need a leather gaiter to tidy it up even more..

Also polished and sorted the sill covers then stuck them on, think they look awesome to be honest! pics later :p