Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support guys.

Everyones telling me to glanza the new one so we will see.. I learnt allot about these cars with this one so should hopefully be able to do another just as good.

Toffinator.. Pics are shocking, a few members have seen them but i don't want to post them publicly yet if im honest.

Feel for ya mate, took me a while to pucker up and post a picture of mine.....aslong as your alright its all that matters

Id take your time with this one, settle down first and then decide what you want to do

:lol: Oh well mate all good things have to come to an end, hopefull this one will be even more awesome than the this!

Get some photos up if you can face it, hopefully makes people think a bit

Poor Ryan, but understand, if you don't want to post pics, I remember how gutted I felt when the pics of mine were publicly posted, and how much worse it made me feel, however at least you still have the remains, so you can break and bury her.. Shame, but good luck with the black one,hope you gonna keep it black. Also remember she did her job and kept you safe, so good on you white Glanza rep.

im still gutted about this mate!

cant believe what happened but as said on facebook glad your okay, after seeing the pics you were a very lucky guy and the pictures have defiantly made me slow down alot!

when you can i think its worth posting the pics up to make people aware and slow a few other members down

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support.

Im starting now to get over what happened abit more so il share 1 pic. Even though she is now in bits with just an engine in i still cannot help but love her. :)

04092011176.jpg

Some things cannot be helped i know but I will admit I was going abit too quick in the wet, hit a dip in the road and just lost the back end. So please think next time you put your foot down even, It really isnt worth it. Take it easy guys.