Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have u eveer seen a mother and baby space??? They're HOOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not only are they extra wide but they have hatched boxes painted on each side too which means that the person in the space next to u cant ding your car when they open they're door!!!!! its great!

and there's one spot all on its on with kerbs on 3 sides of it that i use every time im in work which means its physically impossible for someone to park beside me!! its uber!!

actually, one day a mother yapped at me and a mate for parkin in those spaces (even tho ALL the staff do it) because she said we have a MASSIVE car park so y do we do it!!!! my reply: piss off mrs thats a damn show car in the summer months and im sick and tired of coming out of work to find that some inconsiderate ignorant mentally undeveloped twat has damaged my already repaired metallic paint job and i can no longer afford to be continually repainting panels solely for this reason!!!!!!! all she could manage to say was "oh oh right right, sorry, i didnt realise....its very nice, really, very nice colour!! im jus bein a grumpy mum"!!

OWNED by a modded car owner!!! doesnt happen often as we get a bad press but when we actually win one its so very very sweet!!!!!!!!

Phil.

***photeeee update***

not very excitin but every little counts as tesco's say!!!!

resevoir covers! these things rock!!!!

DSC_0001-5.jpg

by the way, in case u's think i may have gone quiet with my car recently (despite the parts currently being awaited, room bar, wheels and a tester part from tobs) i do have the carpet to do the door cards in the garage, i just havnt had time to get on to that yet as mark and I have been busy on another car for the last few weeks...update to follow :p :P , and also i currently owe a firune thanks to uni and crimbo and skiin and my insurance is almost due...oh JOY!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Status Report:

Ultra Racing Room/Floor Bar - awaiting delivery

Duck-tail spoiler - on order - edit: paid for

SiKillaMart C-Pillar bar - on order

StarletRick Anti Lift Plates - on order - edit: paid for

Illuminated Ignition Barrel - arrived

Glanza Cup Holder - on order, awaiting Nath gettin his finger out!

Rhiostat - on order, awaiting Nath gettin his finger out!

Secret Birthday/Christmas Pressent from Mark - on order, awaiting Nath gettin his finger out!

14" Jap Lightweight Alloys - on order, awaiting the sale of the Konigs

Oil Catch Can - gathering dust

Glanza S Injectors - gathering dust

Front Door Cards - carpet arrived, awaiting fitment

Glanza S engine work - awaiting a suitable time for myself and Jay, probably after ski trip

seems i have plenty to be getting on with then, more than i thought, as ususal!

Phil.