Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha no pressure he says! no pressure!!!

***wipes sweat from his brow***

thanks very much again Jay mate for everything, we'll get round to the FTE sometime man, i can see u me and mark wrapped up like eskimo's in your yard cursing my car already!!!!! good times ahead!

All the necessary parts for a refurb are gathered now...unless i find a ZEP spoiler REAL quick...the only thing im missing is a rear lip, i'd rather find a single one piece original but if i cant then i'll get a two piece of Chu in the future and have it added at a later date, no biggie really.

Estimated repair schedule - im phonin the chap next week, so should have a date then. And in the meantime i'll get the Volks sorted out.

Phil.

good stuff as always phil. like the wheels alot. all the best with getting it sorted and if you need any photoshops for ideas give me a shout mate.

yeah, the more i look at the wheels, the less i want to let you have them phil.

they look mint in the pics, but the pictures dont do them justice at all. if id have known they were gonig to be that nice. i wouldnt have sold them to you, lol.

lol u have a deal rick, when the time comes name your price and i'll take it, thanks dude!

@Keirz, thanks very much dude, your chop is being taken with the car for repairs so he can mod the bumper EXACTLY as u have it!

and @ u pair of nuts...I've PAID FOR THEM!!!..well...at least for the refurb!!! SO TOUGH!!! THEY AM MINE!!! lets face it, they'll look MUCH better against the blurple than anything else ever!!! also, the thought of your combined Kent and Essex semen only makes them more appealing to me!!! infact, get harrison and dave to add some more before shipping!

Phil.

Nice Progress Phil!!!

Lots of stuff coming together now...

Not long now til the respray etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble but did you not notice my headlights at the UKSCNI meet and the indicators? :D:D :D

It doesnt matter anyway dude great minds mod alike, UKSCNI FTW! :D

Peace

Speak Soon

Joz

ive had them for a lifetime, i bought them because they were shit, and looked it, as they were gonig on my old gt. which was a whoreslagcunt. they suited it nice.

sold the gt. and they wasnt right for the V as i had the works for it.

theyve sat in my garage for ever, and phil asked to buy them

i said yes, but they were fudged, but the guy who did my refirb was GOOD and i said id get him to firbs them for phil before he bought them.

the rest is history, because he has turned an ugly set of wheels into a piece of art. and i have fallen in love with them all over again.

lol some good convo in here today!

I have paid £170 for the refurb, and I am paying the price rick asked for in his original UKSC advert for the wheels, £170, then i'll pay shipping and wrapping materials, and then when they arrive tyres!!

so i have picked up a set of Volks for £170! LEARN from me people of UKSC! LEARN FROM ME! admittedly i wanted 15s, but fuck it, LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!! i knew if refurbed right they would be sex, and Scutch educated me as to the handling of 14s! so here we are! all that remains is final payment and shipping and tires! get in!

also, update!

I have removed the interior bootlid panel to allow access for the ducktail bolts during refurb, thought i'd remove it myself as we have carpeted it!

and we have fitted the your Room bar at last! we put the bar in the car and used a marker to make marks to line up the placement for the bolt holes and then drilled the fecker out!

and it worked a TREAT i must say! Liam if your reading this, if u fit urs u WILL loose the seat belt rails, but we found a solution that doesnt involve splashin cash on harnesses!! see the pics below.

DSC_0010-4.jpg

DSC_0012-4.jpg

seat belt solution for anyone custom fitting these to an EP91!

DSC_0011-4.jpg

and Joz beat me to the headlights and indicators....damn u Joz!!! lol only messin, UKSCNI pioneering the way baby!

Its sad it has to be this way but the car is about to leave.

Phil.