Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks man.

a couple of small cracks have appeared on the middle spar of the bumper as its not exactly the strongest part of the bumper so its goin back down in a couple of weeks to be repaired and strengthened...i know i know, im a fussy bastard, but i dont like scratches or cracks!

also, kirky on sunday, if the weathers good i'll see all who are goin there! and jay, im bringin a helmet whether u like it or not because im still owed a spin on track in the tracktstar and u know it! i'll try to remember that gear knob for u too man!

Phil.

it was your photoshop that was the brains behind it mate, i owe u a big thanks!

jay - minted status - well, yes, wheels would help, ALOT, as would a new TRD sunstrip and the exhaust fixed, i also have to get these door cards redone, and the paint yes.

i also have the horns primed, think i'll fit them and ask weejohn REALLY nicely to wire them in, im redonin the fuse box cover, and im gonna spray up that CD changer u/trevor gave me on sunday as a wee project to add to the boot.

but its mainly wheels, paint (again) and that damn exhaust mate.

and some decals...hint hint!

my thanks to weejohn for a spin in his and ted's track car on sunday, it was outstanding!

Phil.

thanking u my friend from the other end of the island!

i actually got a call from rick yesterday, he has promised to finish wrapping the wheels at the weekend and ship them next week, so if he doesnt every one must hound him with pm's and txts and calls until he does!

so, once they are here we will see if we can find a way to fit them before the end of the "summer" even if its just for some pics.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

wheels?? nnnnnnnnnnnnope!!!!

i have however received and fitted the bonnet raisers, nnnnnnice!

i have redone the fuse box cover and have finished the horns, just need fitting and wiring.

i have finished spraying the cd-changer too, just needs wiring and mounting.

im also working on sanding the wind deflectors as well as the battery clamp.

no camera at present or means of uploading tho sorry folks.

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

small update, about 2weeks ago i had a new TRD decal added to the windshield by SS Graphics, very pleased with the job and price, its a nice graphite colour, really suptle but still quite bold when u see it, very happy.

i was also at Alan D's recently for some paint buffing to remove some very random scuffs, the guy does unreal work! top bloke.

also was at weejohn's on tuesday evening and had the horns wired up, such a legend! goin back on sunday all bein well to have the illuminated ignition barrel done too.

i also have the wind deflectors fixed up and tinted so they just need fitted now.

apparently the wheels are ETA for today but as yet no word.

Phil.