Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Jon - thanks for the heads up man...altho i think it'll be Jay's problem lol!

@Mo - i'm gonna guess your lookin at the old DTM style exhausts, them babies were awesome, loud as hell, but long gone now i'm afraid.

@Wantaglanz - thanks for the kind words dude! it is a bit of an epic thread of like 5years lol!

Phil.

1.30am, hit the motorway, 3rd gear into fourth...NO FOURTH!!!! try again....NO fourth! try ANY gear...NOTHING! stuck in neutral....coast to hard shoulder, argue with gear lever, NOTHING! get it stuck in reverse! PERFECT for loading onto a flat bed! NOT!!!!

ring father...get grumpy response at 1.30am...1st gear becomes active, start car, splutters....pull away to try to get off motorway....rammed into 3rd....proceed 25ish miles in 3rd gear all the way home.

f**king

PRICK

BASTARD!!!!!!

spoke with Jay, suspicions are the clutch has packed in....back driving the seicento, great way to impress the ladies!!!!!!!!!

car modifying - a f**in MUGS game!

Phil.

tell me about it man.

i've really been enjoying the daily blasts in and out of work in her too, pickin arguments with beemers etc etc, this was just a total kick in the balls.

she'd been grumpy selecting gears for a few weeks, i thought it was just my work shoes obstructing the clutch pedal....obviously not.

Jay has given me a list of points to check over, so i'll get crackin on that tonight if i can push her into the garage.

Phil.

fucked if i know whats wrong, fluid level is fine, clutch cable is attached, i cant see anything hanging loose, yet its fucked.

and i NEED the car for work on mondya morning! period!

fuck fuck fuck! thank fuck its friday at least, NI EP owners come to my rescue tomorrow and sunday!

Phil.

I can give no details.....But a man of international mystery has come to my rescue.

it is believed that the Exedy clutch plate has packed in, busted a spring or something similar.

a replacement item has been ordered by the mysterious saviour, and all bein well the car will be collected tomorrow, and returned on monday!

so guess who's driving mummy's alfa to work on monday!!! OH YEAH!!!

panic over hopefully!

Jay - many many thanks for all you help sir and for contacting the mysterious gentleman in question!

Si - i know how u feel man, at times its just sickening, but when they are runnin right they are uber! i have considered buyin mum's alfa off her tho, but that was in a state of frustration, so doesnt count!

Phil.

hoy crap look who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time dude!!! hope your well!!!

car was just collected by a man of mystery to have a new clutch fitted, hopefully should have it back tomorrow all being well!

Phil.

sure has been mate lol. il need set up a msn again and il add u up