• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers si dude.

I've just realised i bought THE WRONG FUCKING GASKET!!!!!! Fuck but im an idiot!!!! it the cam cover gasket i need, NOT the head gasket!!!! fuck im stoopit!!!

Gonna use it anyway and hope the cam cover gasket is ok, if not then i'll need one of those too!

Fuck thats annoyin!

Phil.

Yeah might fit it anyway in the near future, im sure the original one has never been replaced, wouldnt do any harm. Ordered a cam cover gasket, collectin tomorrow.

Mark has finished fittin the rear strut, BMCS and rocker cover for me today, and i absolutley love them all!!!!! all that needs done is replace cam cover gasket tomorrow and to paint the nuts in the cam cover, probably use the factory touh up paint for this, should blend in well, tho it'll look like little blue stars in the middle of the black stripes of the rising sun lol!!!

anyway, here ya go, hope u all likey likey. insurance is up on thursday so that'll be the next expenditure unfortunatley but has to be done.

DSCN0533.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0535.jpg

Phil.

Thats awesome.

Your 'fancy looking engine bay' in definitely getting there!!

How about an induction filter? And then keep that air feed going to it too :rolleyes: That'll work well!

Also, i didn't know you had one of them front braces! NICE!!