Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!

i locked myself out the car! luckily i got myself back in the retrive the keys!

that is all :)

oh i also made a bad job of spraying my strut brace haha :) not my day!

any updates on getting it sprayed yet dude?

In the coming months, ive just left my job and waiting to start another next week :D should have it done before japfest2 though!

WHATS NEXT?!!!

- LOWERING! WITHIN THE WEEK!!

- SPRAYING!

- ALARM!

- NOT LOCKING THE KEYS IN THE CAR!

lmao i always keep my spare at home for emergencies like this lmao, my uncle done that in france, locked them in the boot lmfao had 2 wait for his daughter to post his spare keys to a b&b lmfao

my bonnet shud be sprayed and back this week :)

see you at japfest 2 dude :)

haha, shame i dont have a spare key :) never got given one, annie lost it.. (previous owner)

yeah mate, should be good finally meeting everyone else on here! gunna be cruising down with the manchester lot i think, behind them all ofcourse.. n/a power ftw!

LOL brilliant update, made me laugh haha :)

Can't wait to see this all Sprayed up at Japfest! Full 6P2 Glanza rep Om nom nom!

Aye, so glad there's another N/A coming with me lol!

we can let the glanza boys rag it there and waste all their fuel to japfest muahah :D

got my alarm fitted (thanks to lukEp)! i actually love it.. need elec windows and central locking next to get the full potential of the alarm system but its fecking sweet!

and also an eat, sleep, UKSC sticker!!

37218_408328794755_506879755_4201038_7683569_n.jpg

37218_408328799755_506879755_4201039_2609968_n.jpg

how does a man lock his keys in his car lmao

i wasn't thinking haha, climbed out the passenger side with the drivers locked already, didnt think then locked the passenger side behind me then went.. 'oh sh*t!!'

wasn't a good day for me haha.

Nice sticker! thumbsup.gif

I'd get one if I didn't already have Eat Sleep Toyota lol

Are you coming to the RR meet dude? I wanna see how much your car's putting out!

No mate :) i didnt put my name down for it because of lack of funds etc, it needs abit more work before i want it on rollers, needs a hell of a good service soon too (could anyone recommend a good little service package to buy?), will beef it up some more. when its sprayed and a decent service next time a RR day comes ill be first inline :)

• 3 weeks later...

its been a while since ive updated anything..

pics of her at the manc meet;

starboo.jpg

starbo2.jpg

sdc13508.jpg

thanks to hill_bill10 & socks for taking pics :p

Ive just given the car a mini service, changed the oil filter/oil and sparks, feels a bit more responsive :p also got the guy from my local toyota dealership to get me some injector seals for the bottom so i can get my rolla injectors back in!!

I found another startlet in the carpark, everytime i see one i park next to it haha then get a snap

snc00510.jpg

ive also taken the bump strips off :p one or two pics from abit of messin around today

snc00515bl.jpg

snc00514l.jpg

NEXT?!

- LOWERING AGAIN :pPAUL HAS MY SPRINGS AND SHOCKS STILL :D

- SPRAY! WHEN CHRIS GETS HIS BOOTH IN :D

all done before JAPFEST hopefully!! canny wait!!

cheers guys :thumbsup:

i cant wait til its sprayed either and lowered, will be DONE before japfest, thats one thing thats gotta happen!! cant havin it look multi coloured for japfest!!

on my way home before i ended up racing a clio sport on the prom... left it for dead.. the person was fuming i slowed down and turned off, never seen soo much rage :lol: