• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments guy's, i just need to get the bumper and bonnet sprayed then the body work should be sweet.After that im going to start back on the engine and get my self a zisco manifold, fuel pump, and FPR, then get my Apexi ecu on and mapped. Im hopeing i hit the 200bhp mark at 1bar of boost like i did in my old Glanza but we will see.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate i didnt see your post thanks for the kind words :lol:

Why im here i may aswell put up a close shot of my front bumper befor it gets sprayed next week as you can see it was a right bitch to cut into shap lol.. i tryed my best.

I am also geting my full body kit sprayed to freshen the car up abit.. pic's to follow when the cars back in one pice.

P.S god it looks bad wiithout the JAM front lip on lol

Picture028.jpg

looks great was gana polish mine to just need to run away from gf ha good job :wub:

Lol cheers bud B) every time i see your sig it makes me laugh lol

nice work bud it looks mint cant wait to see it in the flesh lol keep up the good work micky :lol::p:DB)B)

Thanks chrissy i cant wait to get back out in it mate, i miss it so much...just a few more jobs then it will be all sorted

Cooler sits nice though so its owrth all that chopping :) lol

Will look good all freshly sprayed :) maybe relocate or get a slightly smaler numberplate looks kinda gay there lol

Thanks for the nice comments guys B)

Well why im here i way aswell do a little update.

As most of you will know i sold my Apexi power fc well i swaped it for a Blitz access ECU pluss cash my why B) So with the cash i had spare i thought id treat my self to a Zisco compact manifold that i am still waiting for off keith.

So over the last few days i've been getting my car ready to fit the new manifold :D

Here's some pic's of my progress

Old mani off ready for new mani to go on

Picture036.jpg

Why the cars off the road i thought my calipers could to with a paint as they where looking rusty.

Picture037.jpg

I also though i would do something with my indicators to make the look abit more attractive.

Picture029.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture044.jpg

micscarpics005.jpg

Pic of the of the Blitz ECU B)

Picture030.jpg

And thats about it for now there's alot more to come i will keep use all updated :) Thanks for looking

Thanks for the nice comments guys much appreciated.

Idrees that would be every good idear mate if you had some decals mate up i would kindly sponsered you B)

Ryan i am past my self mate i havent had it out of my garage from 2month now so yeah i cant wait to feel boost again lol

Lol cheers socks....Well i had the Zisco manifold on my old glanza and it did make alot of diffrence not only cause the manifold has alot more flow than the stock mani but you can turn the boost up to 1bar B) and that makes a big difftence.

As for the decat i was going to get a Zisco one but just as i was going to buy one a Blitz decat poped up for sale on ebay at a very good price cheeper than the Zisco one infact so i snaped it up... here's a pic of it i forget to put it on my update lol

I will be heat wrapping the decat and also giveing it a once over with heat proof paint

Picture046.jpg

I've also painted my power stearing pump sliver as it was looking rusty lol

Picture048.jpg