What Size Wheels Are You Running?

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think most people have 15" wheels on their Starlets, that seems to be the average (the poll says so too up till now :thumbsup: ). I have 16" inch wheels on mine, which fills up the wheel arches nicely, but will slightly up your ride height too obviously.

14" Volks 5/4s in the summer.

15" Speedlines in the winter.

Phil.

lol, you're just being difficult! I don't think I set the multi-choice option, so if you haven't voted go for 14" as I already put a vote for my single 15" Speedline (that doesn't have a car, just a hub!).

16 inch ProN1 Black Series(with centre caps :D) , cause i got a kit on it and its lowered! That JAM lip is a true bastard :thumbsup:

16 inch doesnt make it sit higher, its all about the totaal diameter of the wheel, so rim+tire.

If you get 16 you will need to get "flatter" tires so the total diameter of the wheel will stay about the same.

The drawback of that is bit of a bumpier ride cause you have less air between the rim and the road.

• 1 month later...