ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

No decent update due to other priorities in life, however I do have some new goodies awaiting fitment.

Recaro EP91 specific rails

6f473dff.jpg

042d7150.jpg

Aerocatch locking bonnet pins

afb59e2e.jpg

New OEM distributor cap and rotor arm

c4960329.jpg

Custom inlet manifold with 75mm throttle body!

adcec80a.jpg

How she has been sitting for the last few weeks..

09dae935.jpg

a2477104.jpg

I absolutely cannot wait to have her on the road and I know this might sound silly, but it's either now (next 2 months) or never - quite literally! So fingers crossed I can make time to have it all done soon.

Finally, I have found somewhere to paint. It's not the greatest place but it is pretty big to has potential to be done up nicely and maybe even build a proper spray booth in here at some point!

ab65ba35.jpg

And a tiny update

Trial fitted the inlet

29775a32.jpg

That will be bolted on properly once I have received and fitted my Roose Motorsport hose kit :D

Spot anything different here?

9be28d4e.jpg

Quite difficult to see, but we have relocated the coil to keep the bulk head clean :D excuse the cable ties, it will be bolted on once the bracket has been painted tidy.

3693efea.jpg

Still not bonded the sideskirts either :p

ae7befce.jpg

Another late night (small) update so it will probably go unnoticed again! :rolleyes:

Roose hoses arrived and fitted ;)

cac5a472.jpg

The wiring has been tidied up and the inlet manifold is now also fitted, fingers crossed she will be running again soon!

Looks well tidy mate. Love where ya put the cig socket. I've put mine just infront of the handbreak :rolleyes: loving the detail.

Cheers Luke! ;)

nice one iddy, there alot left to do now? just in from the garage too was bored so stripped the engine down lol

Good man, you building it to a higher spec? Only main thing left is the body work mate, I have customers parts to paint before I can do my own so it might be another few weeks. Other than that it's just little bits such as wiring up the Auto TPS, welding an exhaust bracket, welding the AFR sensor in the exhaust etc.

boooooooooooooooooooooo, you are suppost to paint my car lol.

Other then that, its looking awesome man

Thanks Raz, if you want it painted drop me a PM. As you can see above I now have a unit and the only reason I said no to you was because I didn't have the space to paint it.

priceless glanza there,one of a kind...keep the pics comming :p

Thanks mate, means a lot! :p

Looking sweet idrees top work mate, but will you stop doing more and more new things to it and just drive the dam thing ;) only jokeing mate keep it up, 1 of the best ep's out there :rolleyes:

Looking sweet idrees top work mate, but will you stop doing more and more new things to it and just drive the dam thing :) only jokeing mate keep it up, 1 of the best ep's out there B)

:p You're right mate, that is the plan now! Only doing the essentials!

you will not give up. the starletclub compels you to continue lol. its awesome and i wanna see it finished :p

I won't give up! :p

She is living once again :p the TPS still needs connecting but I need a plug for it, and a longer throttle cable is required as the original one doesn't reach the throttle body.

How the bay looks now..

ddd793f9.jpg

Sideskirt fitted properly!

934e7e50.jpg

Random interior pics

b1130fbf.jpg

919b3930.jpg

Sorry guys, another lame update..

Braided vacuum lines connecting to the Apexi boost solenoid. The aluminium gets much hotter than the OEM so I didn't want to use silicone hoses just in case they get damaged with the radiator.

719a9bab.jpg

Also managed to get a new TPS with a plug that fits the 4AGE throttle body, so can get that wired up and get the idle sorted as it's revs too high at the minute. Once that's done, we will attempt to bleed the brakes with the engine running and if thats successful, she will be insured and taken for wheel alignment and a hanger welded on the exhaust. I'll fit the bodykit unpainted for the time being as I still can't make the time to paint it all up. :)