;)

:o

Your bay looks Niiiiicceeeeeee!!! loving the boost your running on the ct9 lol

hehe same ere, tis quick!

Is that not your 3dr ct9 though Dave?.. On the other hand that rocker cover looks :) engine bay is starting to take shape now mate keep up the good work

cheers matey thanks alot! :D

standard ct9's dont do well over a bar, fact! course theres more pull because theres more pressure through it but everything has a limit and can be pushed but only for a limited time. 1.2 will kill your turbo im afraid will just be a matter of how soon.

they will fail at 0.6bar.... everything has a limit yes.... the quicker the limit comes the more boost you run, but the car performs better at 1.2bar then 1.0bar.... ill put a tongs on it when it goes pop....

lol will someone please start a thread on this instead of clogging up matt's build thread lmao

just so my comment aint a thread spammer i will say I've just seen this rocker cover and my god it looks amazing

cheers dude, it is rather sexual...

i love this project. simples.

everything about it is just so mint!!!!

keep up the outstanding work man!

Phil.

kinds words that are greatly appciated! cheers dude!

i just did a little dribble matthew... looks plush!

top bananananananaaaaa!

aye tis coming togther :D

and after all that just fitted this:

DSCN1391.JPG

Cusco BMCS, brake pedal feels loads better! Brakes seem loads better now....

What a BITCH to fit though, so fiddly!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my car on the rollers today :lol:

My car pulled a great figure imo!

dyno.jpg

Blitz Access ECU

Zisco Ram Horn Manifold

Blitz Decat

Fujitsuboto Power Getter Exhaust System

Toy Tuning Air Filter Relocation Kit

HDI Front Mount Intercooler

HKS Actuator @ 1.1bar

Walbro Fuel Pump Kit

Magnacore HT Leads

Irdium Spark Plugs

Good result imo on a stock turbo hehe....

DSCN1422.JPG

:(

Good result, im over the moon for you bud.. it looks like all your hard work has paid off :)

By the way was anyone running 1.2bar on a stock ct9? if they was i bet you made more power @1.1 lol

nice results indeed engine bay looked pukka today B)

cheers buddy! I wanted a battery brace off yoyu didnt know you were here! :(

was a good day, had some great results too!

cheers dude! :)

Cheers dude, was a great day and the car produced an amazing result!

Good result, im over the moon for you bud.. it looks like all your hard work has paid off :(

By the way was anyone running 1.2bar on a stock ct9? if they was i bet you made more power @1.1 lol

yeh i was bouncing around the room when i saw wat it produced!

yeh david ashton ran 1.2bar on stock engine and turbo but with twice the milage of mine and got 197bhp i think it was...

Looked awesome yesterday mate, Varis bumper and engine bay are both really really nice.

Pretty Impressive result aswell!!

thansk buddy! yeh im well chuffed!

Mate the bay is lush in the flesh and sounded awsome and got the power figure to top the car off

Was a pleasure seeing it and speaking to you :D

cheers matey, such kind words, lookin forward to seeing your car rolling :D xx

was going to say matt was actually complementing daves car for having more mileage and still pulling and impressive result lol

Pwese can i join the blitz club cause i did own one :) and now i have a mines which is nearly the same lol

simply awsome glanza mate i think its possibly my favourite, i cant ever stop watching your videos, just wish i had the money u had to do all this stuff, i just saving up to send my G away to Nickk@ TD for the Td04 route with all the works and a few other bits :) Awsome glanza though mate and ya give me a lot of inspiration :p

Dan

Car is looking more and more like pure sex dude :p

That dyno figure is pretty awsome also, i am aiming for similar mods, slightly different setup with the Race Tech inlet manifold and fuel rail, hybrid and going for a AEM ecu. Im thinking i will be knocking on the door of 220bhp :)

Keep up the good work dude, loving the effort put into this.

Jason :p

Sex sex as said in the other thread good luck with your build...I will be keeping my eyes on this mint build

cheers dude :(

Looking forward to seeing this evolve dude!!

so am i :(

simply awsome glanza mate i think its possibly my favourite, i cant ever stop watching your videos, just wish i had the money u had to do all this stuff, i just saving up to send my G away to Nickk@ TD for the Td04 route with all the works and a few other bits Awsome glanza though mate and ya give me a lot of inspiration

Dan

awesome ;) glad to hear some people watch them haha!

Yeh ive got big plans now :D

Car is looking more and more like pure sex dude :p

That dyno figure is pretty awsome also, i am aiming for similar mods, slightly different setup with the Race Tech inlet manifold and fuel rail, hybrid and going for a AEM ecu. Im thinking i will be knocking on the door of 220bhp :(

Keep up the good work dude, loving the effort put into this.

Jason

cheers buddy! :D