• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wheres TMS mark i want some of them ;)

think i may just have to settle you know dude, providing you dont mind of course!? :)

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.......myyyyyyyyyyy........gawd

does this mean what i think it means mr glover? :o

@ socks. is that ford electric blue by any chance. look very similar to my wheel colour haha

TMS is up next to chicko in that little compound, they have all sorts of odds and ends.

and yes... providing youre thinking what i am. lol. lets just say im not on the forum for the food... :)

TMS is up next to chicko in that little compound, they have all sorts of odds and ends.

and yes... providing youre thinking what i am. lol. lets just say im not on the forum for the food... :o

haha you will not regret it matey :) and taking a trip up tomorrow matey to get some ;)

lol was gonna say it wont last long at 1.2 :) anything over 1 is mostly hot air and way out of efficiency. you going to run the hybrid and see how that goes? enzo's gt specs are a bloody good tubby if not mate. i was shocked by the tourqe when i used to run one ;)

Wow havent had a look in your build thread for sometime!!!...its looking sexy mate the varis front bumper has finshed it right off :o the only thing i cant understand is why you have turned the boost up to 1.2bar on a stock ct9 lol you will most probably make more power @1bar than what you would make @1.2bar just because of the "HEAT" facter.. the ct9 is just to small and generate to much heat at low boost never mind at hi boost..as im sure you will know heat kills power and also can kill your engine if you are not careful!!!..If you want to run 1.2bar safe then get your self a td04 its a much bigger turbo that will give you the same kind of power as a hybrid ct9 but with less heat which means you can give it big licks for a longer period of time ;)

Keep up the good work socks you have a cracking motor there mate...Just stop been a boost junkie theres other ways to make good power with out turning the boost up :)

dissagree slightly micky lol agree with the comment about heat and all that but if you want to run 1.2 just use a hybrid turbo, people have run 1.3 even 1.4! too many people jump in to td04 all your doing is producing the same power as a good hybrid set up with alot more lag :) hybrids ftw!! for anything under 230bhp

I do agree also shorty lol but it just depends what management/fueling mods you have to turn the boost up to 1.4bar on a hybrid...at the end of the day boost isnt everything there is other ways of makeing power the jamaicans have proved that time & time agine :)

1.2 bar standard ct9 ftw, my ct9 has done 100,000 miles with 10,000 at 1.2 bar and it runs bang on. Defo more power than 1 bar.

Nice to see more people pushing the standard ct9, you wont find a better low down torque monster.

HAHA! Im Happy :)

I thought my turbo was fucked,, turns out it was loose turbo to manifold nuts! Threadlocker, and nice and tight again! Smooth and whistling like a gooden ;)

and also on a plus note:

DSCN1389.jpg

rocker fitted with nice stainless steel bolts :o

1.2bar ftw!

1.2 bar standard ct9 ftw, my ct9 has done 100,000 miles with 10,000 at 1.2 bar and it runs bang on. Defo more power than 1 bar.

Nice to see more people pushing the standard ct9, you wont find a better low down torque monster.

Is that not your 3dr ct9 though Dave?.. On the other hand that rocker cover looks :) engine bay is starting to take shape now mate keep up the good work ;)

standard ct9's dont do well over a bar, fact! course theres more pull because theres more pressure through it but everything has a limit and can be pushed but only for a limited time. 1.2 will kill your turbo im afraid will just be a matter of how soon.

lol will someone please start a thread on this instead of clogging up matt's build thread lmao

just so my comment aint a thread spammer i will say I've just seen this rocker cover and my god it looks amazing :) ;) :o