• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mani looks awsome mate! its always going to be a gamble with a second hand turbo if all u have is the sellers word that its fine. i baught a second hand hybrid and it was awsome for 2 days then it fucked up lol i sent it off to be rebuilt and its now on a mates car. for what you got it for its worth a punt! hope all goes well for you matey when u putting it on?

you dont want that hybrid you want to sell it to me dont you :D

and mani looks awesome really nice how much was it matt?

haha, gona check it out first, it'll stay on my car tho if its healthy :D

Manifold was £285!

wicked dude. Going to look pukka once fitted.

:p thats the plan :D

mani looks awsome mate! its always going to be a gamble with a second hand turbo if all u have is the sellers word that its fine. i baught a second hand hybrid and it was awsome for 2 days then it fucked up lol i sent it off to be rebuilt and its now on a mates car. for what you got it for its worth a punt! hope all goes well for you matey when u putting it on?

ino! ah well, ill get my money back if its fucked, gonna give it at least 1000miles before i decide its staying or not! :p

Varis front bumper....

DSCN1301.JPG

big thanks to idreez, top notch service and amazing bumper, fitted perfectly first time just had to drill a couple of holes :)

Still needs painting, suprisingly the gel coating is a very close match to 040 toyota white :)

Manifold should be going on this thursday! :thumbsup:

I like A LOT!!!!!!!! :) hmmm £200 for bumper approx an i think iddy will paint for £100 so i know what i want for Xmas :thumbsup:

An get the block paving de grassed!!!!!!!

Oh loord that is sexy as feck!

like u :thumbsup:

thats more gorgeous than it was before!

cheers buddy!

front bumper looks familiar its looking mint mate

hehe, ino. U need to get a project thread done danny mate!

That has totally transformed the car mate, love that front end now. You just need some Intake Ports for the fogs and it'll be perfect.

Ino, im going to put the fogs in eventually, just trial fit atm. Ill leave it on for the trafford meet then take it off to get it sprayed!

fucking lush!

u fitted that turbo yet?

Na turbo and manifold should be thursday job!

I like A LOT!!!!!!!! hmmm £200 for bumper approx an i think iddy will paint for £100 so i know what i want for Xmas

An get the block paving de grassed!!!!!!!

hehe, get it done bey

Wow already!

Looks gorgeous!

hehe cheers buddy!

WOOOWLoving the front end mate, didnt think they suited the white V's but you proved me wrong :) Nice one mate!!!!

cheers dude, its an agressive bumper, think i need to make the rest of it aggressive now!

cheers for comments i love it!

saw this last night was amazed how nice it looks

1 problem though..... with such as low front bumper it makes the back look wrong lmao which is a very good excuse for a rear bumper hehe :thumbsup: