Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 1 Rob is that the civic mani you mentioned that you put 4e flange on? looks bloody good.

its not a civic one but yea its the one i was on about!!!!

nice one mate. is the mani mild steel?

from what i can tell the 4-2 is stainless but the 2-1 is mild steel :D

you should get this up in the POTM

a worthy contender

09052009056.jpg

i would have mate but the quality is pooo as it was taken on my phone :D

fingers crossed for a trial fit on friday when im off!! :D

well ive been off all day today so ive been trial fitting the mani so see how it all lines up. its not looking to bad just need to mod the bottom of the down pipe as it doesnt quite line up. i could do with a standard exhaust to butcher!!!! i'll get there though then if alls well and good ill get a plate made and it all welded up!!!

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

also made the bracketts for the bottom of the extended bumper so thats alreadyto go after a bit more filler!!!

Wicked work man, really looking forward to seeing the progress - especially in person at JAE.

Also look forward to that bumper being finished, im really eager to see what it turns out like :)

Dude the mani looks awesome!! If you want to fit it to mine and then put it on the dyno again to see what sort of gains its gets, that fine with me.

Let me know matey

Liam,

that fanimold looks great mate! i knew you had skills but didnt know you could MAKE a manifold lol

i didnt make the manifold markoos i just made it fit the starlet!! :lol:

Dude the mani looks awesome!! If you want to fit it to mine and then put it on the dyno again to see what sort of gains its gets, that fine with me.

Let me know matey

Liam,

that sounds like a good idea matey i just need to get a standard town pipe up to the cat then ill try it for a week or so then poss try it on the dyno!!!! :p

Yeah thats cool Rob mate, just thinking would be easier on my car seems though ive been on the dyno before and we can see the gains easily. I spoke to Mike about it on sunday and he says its cool for me to do a re-run :lol:

Your mission do u choose to accept it is to go out in the sun and take F*** loads of pictures of this badboy with those new wheelies on!

I wana see sum more pics Mr Bower :thumbsup:

Progress is looking prety savage tho :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys its been a while since i updated. The bumper and manifold are still well on going.

The bumper is just about ready to go away to be painted just a little final fettling to be done. which i should get done in the next week or 2.

The exhaust is also nearly finished i need to find a standard n/a down pipe to butcher to get the down pipe to match up the the exsisting exhaust

However i did finally get round to fitting my Whiteline adj rear ARB last week that made a major improvement on the rear!! I just need some new shocks now!!

I have had a few things go wron recently though firstly someone has drivern in the the n/s/r corner scratching paint off and drivern off which was a bit annoying to say the least. And then last sunday i was involved in a collision with a motorbike while i was waiting to pull out of a junction. No damage to the starlet but the bike is fooked!!

Ill try and get some piccies up when i have made some more progress!!

Rob

I read about the biker on your facebook mate, Bikers piss me RIGHT off. Back onto the subject though, i'm glad to hear everythings going good, are they both going to be finished and on by JAE?