Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then i fitted the new bumper on sat so here is a few pics!!

23012010189.jpg

23012010191.jpg

so this morning i headed over to Doncaster to custom pipes to where i had the exhaust made and Ryan the owner carcked on with sorting it out!! 45 mins late i was back on the road having moved the back box and re-polished the bck box and tail pipe!! so it all lines up nicely now!!

25012010192.jpg

more updates soon!!

cheers guys im really happy with how it looks now apart from a few bits that need painting thats the exterior pretty much done for me!! :D

@liam well i got him to have a look while i was there but it stopped rattling about 2 weeks ago. it just stopped!! oh well!! :(

next on the list is to nag nath to get my rear beam!! then its going to be brake overhaul time, oh and finish the mani and decat!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

right then finally got round to fitting the cusco rear brace i didnt want to spoil that imaculate carbonness so i got the missus on making a protective cover for it so here's a few pics!!!

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

also i had a package through this morning, my fuel rail adapter so i can get the FSE on and see if it makes any difference gave it a quick tidy up too. might try and get it fitted on wed morning before work!!!

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

right i will get the manifold finished next i promise and get the brakes on!! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Hello peoples its been while since i updated this so i judt thought id give you a heads up whats happening with the SR!!

Some good news some bad!!

Firstly the bad snapped a coil on the o/s/f shock which was little bit of a bummer but luckily i had a solution.

28052010308.jpg

finished stripping and refurbishing the rear beam ready for fitting just need to order some new bled nipples, discs and paint the calipers

19042010234-1.jpg

21042010240.jpg

21042010241.jpg

but then saturday i finally got my finger out and got myself down to see mr doyle for some nice new rubber fitting to the refurbished versus by rays and put the ornge lip back on!! then sunday i swapped them over with the speedlines!!

13062010326.jpg

13062010327.jpg

Right time to let the cat out the bag!

For those that havent spotted about 2 months ago now i picked up a very cheap mk1 gt with the thoughts of strippin it for parts to make money back and still have all the parts for a conversion well the majority of the car is gone and the engine is out ready for a rebuild so im now starting to get parts together for the rebuild! Just a standard one for the time being as its still my daily doing 12k+ a year!!

Bps1IBQmkKGrHqQH-EIEuYOjyfBLsiKo63g.jpg

11062010320.jpg

11062010321.jpg

so just need to strip the suspension and rear beam off then it will be time for it to go!!

thanks for looking,

Rob