• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Well well well,

its been a long time since i have been in here,so i think its about time i did some sort of update.

well progress has been slow, due to my old job and money was tight, but new job now and better money so things should come together more now.

anyway to the pictures of some of the stuff thats been bought for the Ranger and some of the engine.

so i finally got the bottom end built and the head shimmed for the 5efhe cams

starletblock1_zpsc12ec033.jpg

starletblock2_zps4948e829.jpg

starletblock_zps6257aecb.jpg

starlethead_zpsb49e930c.jpg

also got myself some pretty cool parts recently

zisco ramhorn manifold

starletmanifold1_zpsa415ae98.jpg

starletmanifold_zps60708f6c.jpg

also bought a set of super advan sa3r's

starletwheelsandbumper_zpse84b7840.jpg

test fit of the livesports spoiler and varis bumper

starlet1_zps028cdf13.jpg

also got myself some cool braces set of window bars and a zisco 6 point cross bar

starletwindowbars_zps3149d532.jpg

ziscostarletbrace_zpsc9a6eb25.jpg

also sand blasted my mounts and lower arms and polybushed it all

starletsuspenstionparts_zps463a65f8.jpg

that's all the big stuff. will hopefully be more stuff happening soon

I know Chris I don't know what's came over me, I just felt the need to share haha, well Santa got me a few small bits for the starlet. New inner and outer steering arms , ball joints and wheel bearings so hopefully that should let me get the old girl back on her own feet

I know Chris I don't know what's came over me, I just felt the need to share haha, well Santa got me a few small bits for the starlet. New inner and outer steering arms , ball joints and wheel bearings so hopefully that should let me get the old girl back on her own feet

also his annoying girlfriend has been nagging him to update for months.

;)

Bootlid fitted pretty well, there was a few wee bits that needed to be played about with to get the gaps right, window bars I bought off a guy local they where in his glanza from Japan window bars and c-piller bar all bolt together, never seen another one before

I know morgey, getting a new job away from cars is the best thing I have ever done plus the extra money helps.

Yea I'm getting it for decent money so it's worth a shot, and yea it's a g6 box so should just bolt on with no problems just need to modify my gear leaver unit

Edited by joel_ep91

this makes me VERY happy.

Our conversation about all things EP has also inspired me to give a shit about mine again lol!

Looking forward to updates bud!

Phil.

Seems like everyone is getting back on track at the moment!

Looking forward to progress Joel, as said I've very interested to see how you get on with the box as I'm thinking of going down this route myself.

this makes me VERY happy.

Our conversation about all things EP has also inspired me to give a shit about mine again lol!

Looking forward to updates bud!

Phil.

Its great when that happens find love for it all over again :)