The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

Gutted, will keep an eye out around Hertordshire for you. Hope you find it! Keep an eye out for any of your parts too being sold. There is hope though, I know someone who had their pulsar stolen and they were driving it around the area for a week when he found it.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god knows where it is :( im starting to go through insurance with it what sort of payout will i get bet it wont be much do they just look at it as a n reg car?

You did declare the mods didn't you?

Gutted for you mate, hope it turns up safe and sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the car last week, it was in a scrap yard someone stopped it, so i went down there thinking its just gonna be just the shell, it still had the engine gearbox and ecu in it! the shell is fucked because they picked it up with the crane!! police are doing some investigating on the matter if it wasnt spotted it would of been a cube!

The bits that was missing was the rota coilovers turbo exhaust seats bonnet headlights steering wheel and rocker cover :S decided to leave the forge engine tr lsd gearbox paddle clutch and kms ecu very strange

This is fucking terrible! :( absolutly disgusting. Properly gutted for you.

Very strange how they left the engine and box in there? They are defiantly the most expensive parts of the car. Hope insurance/police come back with something.

• 4 months later...