Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

thats good bet he can get some nice JDM parts over there

and i know i want to keep my house cause its a good think to have. but then i also want to throw a shed load of money at the gt. but everytime i order something and it comes through i know its worth it deffo. just going to make it a long term project until finished. theres no rush so im going to plod along with it slowly me thinks :p

dont give up on the demoon though it will be worth it mate :p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good bet he can get some nice JDM parts over there

and i know i want to keep my house cause its a good think to have. but then i also want to throw a shed load of money at the gt. but everytime i order something and it comes through i know its worth it deffo. just going to make it a long term project until finished. theres no rush so im going to plod along with it slowly me thinks :D

dont give up on the demoon though it will be worth it mate :p

Don't worry i won't give up on the Demon B) At least you can drive the GT everyday and mod it as you go, mine is just sat there waiting to be built and to start ripping up the tarmac :p

all the better motivation to get on with it :p socks is my motivation. his glanza is an animal. hes thrown such a lot of money in such a short space of time but the result is awesome

every time i see his car i think yeah lets get these fuckers modded haha

Great progress fella! lovely to see it looking its best! with regards to your boost, i had the same problem with it, was boosting at 0.5 bar in high boost with me so sounds like the spring in the actuator has just got less tention in it.

HKS Actuator will relove that problem im sure.

ahhhhh that could be it then thanks very much mate so glad I've got you to help me out on these things haha il get a hks one soon to replace it with :) thinking get the plug and play ecu in then front mount intercooler. get hks actuator and raise boost to .80 bar for now just to be safe B)

thanks again gilly

by the way what you driving in now?

yeh sounds good fella! what ECU have you gone for?

thats the only reason i cut the bumper out cause i was going to fit a front mount but money was tight! lol!

im driving a TD04'd Glanza, engine isn't too good in it tho so building my other 4EFTE up in the garage very soon!

yeh sounds good fella! what ECU have you gone for?

thats the only reason i cut the bumper out cause i was going to fit a front mount but money was tight! lol!

im driving a TD04'd Glanza, engine isn't too good in it tho so building my other 4EFTE up in the garage very soon!

nice mate sounds good. and good idea with a seperate engine forged or not??

and ahhh that was you cutting the bumper. cheers for that saved me a hell of a job haha means i can bang the front mount on straight away without messing about chopping plastic up lol wasnt you who put that mesh on the bumper was it lol

nice mate sounds good. and good idea with a seperate engine forged or not??

and ahhh that was you cutting the bumper. cheers for that saved me a hell of a job haha means i can bang the front mount on straight away without messing about chopping plastic up lol wasnt you who put that mesh on the bumper was it lol

nah plans are stock 4EFTE with ACL bottom end bearings with crank regrind. GT rods, paddle clutch, Headwork, maybe some 5EHFE cams, emanage blue, just sold my ultimate cause im not going to use it to its full potential so may as well just go blue.

and will be getting it mapped at 1.1bar on TD04 high boost and 0.85 low boost.

its pretty nippy now at 0.65 and i haven't had it mapped and im hitting full boost at 4k.

please keep us updated fella! i actually kept looking on Vosa to see my old GT was still on the road but it said it was sorn so i kinda thought someone had wrote it off.

then it comes on here!

im happy!

haha dont worry mate il carry on what you started

you had that car and it was mint then it went to a couple of chavs who didnt know what they was doing but its in the right hands mate. i wont rest till this beast is at its full potential haha

haha that does look pretty nice ctually lol but its got to have the lights tinted if im gong to fit it it wouldnt look right with black strip and red lights lol

So tint the bloody lights then!!!!! B):)B)

i keep looking at that photoshop now you big gay B) starting to sway me jase lol

Then do it! Be different! Will look better in real life also when you see it against your black rims. and will also be in memory of the old black beasty. :)

Jason B)

yeah the pic you got for the photoshop was of the car 4 years ago when GILLy had it lol if you look a few posts up you'll see him. well if it doesnt sell then im not bothered now and eventually il fit it and tint the lights lol

on another note my sexual magnecore blue 8.0mm leads and iridium plugs have arrived :)B) pics to come when i can be bothered lol

wow your on a mission here to convince me r'nt you lol hmmmm that does look rather good i might do that sometime when I've got a few bits and pieces more done B)

LOL. I don't really care if you do it or not, its your car after all mate. I just think it would look SICK! thought i would give you a pic of it so you can see what it would look like. :)

EDITED above so you can see comparison Steve B)

bridgett get that pic above that jase has done. take the toyota badge off it and the white bits on the boot strip need to go black. do me a photoshop of that and il see what it looks like

bridgett get that pic above that jase has done. take the toyota badge off it and the white bits on the boot strip need to go black. do me a photoshop of that and il see what it looks like

That would look even better Steve :)