Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha cheers sam

and yeah its much more satisfying buying a run down one and bringing it back :thumbsup:

Or buying a run down one and butchering it to make a Demon :o

You got that fuel pump in there yet Steve? Don't forget you have that! :D

Jason :o

cars looking amazing mate. ya wanna work your magic on my roof lol. imagine ya ya got some 800 grit wet n dry and sprayed it white. thats what it looks like lol. think y acan t cut it out. i didnt notice that it was that yellow in your first pics until i looked at the one with the glanza in it :thumbsup:

cars looking amazing mate. ya wanna work your magic on my roof lol. imagine ya ya got some 800 grit wet n dry and sprayed it white. thats what it looks like lol. think y acan t cut it out. i didnt notice that it was that yellow in your first pics until i looked at the one with the glanza in it :thumbsup:

haha sounds like youd need hours of t-cutting on that lmao

n yeah till you compare it with something White it really shows how bad it was lmao

Looks awesome mate!!

Thankyou :o

well not exactly an update but thought id just write a little overview about whats going to be happening over the next week or so on the GT as at the min im bored and waiting on lots of parts

1) Firstly im going to get the triple gauge pod sealed onto the pillar and get all the gauges wired and piped up

2) Magnecore leads and iridium sparkplugs ordered from TM-developments waiting to be fitted

3) Electric window motor should be here anyday now so that will be fitted and doorcards back on

4) Cd plpayer mount and cupholders ordered off Egay waiting to come

5) Filter relocation kit and filter ordered today waiting to arrive and fit

6) New front speakers waiting to wire up and fit

7) Plug and play ecu paying for on the 23rd

8) FMIC ordering on the 23rd am thinking JPerformance as I've been told its the same as the HDI

9) Bumper modifying to fit new FMIC

10) When FMIC and AFR kit comes i can get to the rocker cover to paint

11) Trip to Roose motosport for a lot of blue hoses then going to deck the bay out with Blue sexualness

12) Cat back exhaust system to order on payday 23rd and depending on funds manifold and de-cat

13) and finially a good wash and polish ready for japfest

This is my goal to get everything above done before Japfest

as you can see im going to be very busy over the coming weeks :thumbsup:

***quick update***

after stripping out the back i decided to give the back end a good clean cause it was grimy and dirty

BEFORE

100_0118.jpg

100_0119.jpg

AFTER

100_0121.jpg

Not perfect but much better. The plan is to eventually remove that gay piece of sound deadening in the spare wheel well and remove the rest of the plastics from the back. then primer her up and fully re-spray the whole back in white again

anyone know what the paint code/colour is for the white GT's??

small update i know but every little helps :thumbsup: