Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks jase for that it does look good but im going to wait before i put it on till i tint the lights. looks gay i think with red lights

and yes go do some demon modifying B)

No worries, glad i could help :( Makes sense to wait till you have the lights tinted and then convert the whole lot.

I converted the rear fogs on my lexus to a custom made set of blacked out ones. Was a pain in the arse as i had to do it in stages. Started with 2 red, then had 1 red 1 clear, then 1 clear 1 smoked and finally both smoked. Got there in the end though B) Im off to keep sanding and polishing................... :)

yeh will wait. cant harm going to get a quote on them being tinted though can it lol

and what you polishing not that rocker cover surely? B)

Im still sanding the rocker cover, haven't even finished doing the whole thing with 120 grit paper yet so polishing is a long way off B) Im also sanding down a spare thermostat housing and a standard oil filter bracket, both will look like chrome when done. Doesn't make sense on a standard GT but my engine is 'On Show' so want a nice finish. Just takes ages.................................. :)

Wow just drove her hope from wotk and shes really not liking the boost. not holding it very well at all. think its really time for a hks actuator now cause im 99% sure the standard ones bolloxed :harhar:

haha im so excited about this its unreal so here goes

from this angle it looks like a normal ECU...

Photo0154.jpg

however the plaque speaks a different tale :)

Photo0153.jpg

So happy i have on in my hands. was after a blitz or sard etc but just the word Mines sends me tingling haha heared a lot of good reports about these and cant wait to bang it in and see the result. Good times :) just waiting on my front mount to arrive now ;)

comments welcome guys and gals

@ dean as mickey says there supposed to be more aggresive map on them well we shall soon see :)

@ luke i know i am theres no need to keep telling me :)

@ mickey boy yeah mate thats what I've heared. cant wait to fit it and see haha shame my actuator wont hold boost very well though cant get the full potential out of it yet ;)

Looks great Steve, get that in there asap. :)

I have been looking at ECU's recently and i would love an Apexi but i just don't have the cash, going to try something different and run a AEM unit :)

Keep the updates coming dude!!!!!

I have been looking at ECU's recently and i would love an Apexi but i just don't have the cash, going to try something different and run a AEM unit :)

mmm aem i looked into this some awsome ecu's coming from them but i cant seem to find any harnesses etc for the starlets???

ooooh how much was that bad boy? :o

460 notes mate. quite cheap i think for such a good ecu :p

haha difference is what the demon is about good to hear your keeping with the style haha and dont worry its going in there as soon as i get chance. probs tomorrow when i have a day off work lol

mmm aem i looked into this some awsome ecu's coming from them but i cant seem to find any harnesses etc for the starlets???

someone somewhere must make them. either that or a custom harness could be made for one surely ;)

i likea wata see's.

NIIIIICE

this mean im getting a call at the weekend to help fit all ya gear :)

Probably, while your there make sure you fit his smoked rear light panel :)

socks you cheeky cunt I've done evrything so far myself part from the wheels lmao a front mount and ecu are easy :) and dont worry jase that smoked panel will go on......but not yet

cheers lew i hope it will :)

amjad dont you mean "when i get a GT" ? :o haha youve got to go old school mate ;)