Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

thanks so much for this jase I actually feel like humping your leg :lol:

My Plan has worked :thumbsup:

Like i said i will see what we got, its mainly bolts but there may be some nuts and washers???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate shes sorted for now got to do the clutch tuesday then get some more intercooler clips ordered and i should be able to drive her to japfest :thumbsup:

You using the proper Mikalor clamps or just Jubalee style ones?

dont really know where to get them from. im presuming roose motosport near me will have them. there a racing hose company so im sure they'l have them in if not fuk knows lol

dont really know where to get them from. im presuming roose motosport near me will have them. there a racing hose company so im sure they'l have them in if not fuk knows lol

Anywhere should do them really.

these are the style of ones i am going for.....

egay

I have the jubalee ones that came with my intercooler fitting kit but not using them, plus the silicone hoses that came with that are just shocking. but the pipework is mint, which is what matters :thumbsup:

wow they are sexual. might have to invest in some of them eventually. are them ones that your not using any good. if so do you wan to part with them. i need some temporary ones for now just to get me to japfest :thumbsup:

wow they are sexual. might have to invest in some of them eventually. are them ones that your not using any good. if so do you wan to part with them. i need some temporary ones for now just to get me to japfest :lol:

:thumbsup: I will add them in with the bolts! They are just standard Jubalee clips, i don't know if they are any good but they where supplied with an intercooler kit so you would think they are ok?

Do you want some silicone hose pieces as well??? To be honest the hoses are cack! They are made by casting rather than the normal 3 ply system so i can't see them lasting 5 minutes to be honest! they are 64mm so don't know if they are any good?

Jason

sorry to hear about all the troubles steve man! hope u get sorted ASAP!

Phil.

thanks phil

dont worry i never give up. as i said earlier back to basics now for the little biatch. no point in tuning until shes 100% perfect :thumbsup:

Things can be annoying sometimes eh Steve? :lol:

Been raining here all day and didn't get to repair the rust on the car.. i'm at work tomorrow so that leaves me Monday or next Friday... D:

Oh well, at least she gets you to Japfest and back :thumbsup:

fuck it chuck em in why not. im seriously in your debt now jase lol

You have sold your soul to the devil............thats why i changed my avatar :thumbsup:

Will chuck them in but they are cack so you have been warned, and they stink! ;) Just checked and there are 8 spare Jubalee clips, they look pretty good to be honest Steve so i think they will be more than good enough.

Jason :lol:

sorry to hear yoru having problems fella! hope things start picking up better soon!

what clutch have you gone for?

cheers dude. that bumper you cut dont fit by the way dude lol going to have to chop it more tomorrow ;) and I've got a standard exedy clutch off jase brand new :lol: plus it was for the demon so im honoured to have it :D

Things can be annoying sometimes eh Steve? B)

Been raining here all day and didn't get to repair the rust on the car.. i'm at work tomorrow so that leaves me Monday or next Friday... D:

Oh well, at least she gets you to Japfest and back :thumbsup:

haha was just on about you on another thread lmao speak of the devil and she shall appear

i agree matey its shit isnt it but yeah she best get me to japfest or il be smacking her arse B)

You have sold your soul to the devil............thats why i changed my avatar :thumbsup:

Will chuck them in but they are cack so you have been warned, and they stink! ;) Just checked and there are 8 spare Jubalee clips, they look pretty good to be honest Steve so i think they will be more than good enough.

you are an absolute legend matey i seriously am amazed by your kindness, brand new clutch, bolts and washers, jubilee clips and now hosing. im going to have to put your name on the car soon with all these parts

thanks again mate

and yeah them clips will be better than the ones on them. tie wraps would be better than the clips on at the mo to be honest lol

you are an absolute legend matey i seriously am amazed by your kindness, brand new clutch, bolts and washers, jubilee clips and now hosing. im going to have to put your name on the car soon with all these parts

thanks again mate

and yeah them clips will be better than the ones on them. tie wraps would be better than the clips on at the mo to be honest lol

Just sign the V5 over to me should be fine Steve :thumbsup:

No worries dude, just pay the postage and they are yours, they would otherwise just be going in the bin as i don't need them!

Bumper chopped and fitted

Photo0215.jpg

Much better

Shame the clips on the cooler are fooked and its leaking boost everywhere so I've got to drive it round everywhere off boost :rolleyes: ahhhh well used to problems by now we'l get round it somehow

Fitting the new exedy clutch tomorrow :( if all goes well that it not having much look at the minute lol