Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking good already Steve!!!!

So much improvememnt already in such a short time, you came down to Andover to pick it up! You should of said, you could of dropped by Basingstoke and checked out the Demon :)

Well 1st of all I was like fuck me what a dog, previous owner needs to be burned on a stake tbh :)

I seen the pics of the blue wheels on FB last night was going to comment but couldnt be arsed :D

I am loving the transformation mate, looks good already in such a short space of time but you are a fast worker :(

Nice FMIC and she will look the bollocks :D

LOL @ the sock, what a fucking numpty

Nice to see you back in a GT dude!

Looks like we both have GT's that have been rescued, only mine needs it's engine out, yours doesn't seem to bad on that front!

I can't believe you got so much done in two days though!!

yeh its been a long few days but couldnt bear to stop till we saw it in a reasonable condition lol but yeah its good to be back in one and we definiatly doing a good job rescuing poor neglected starbos

Glad to see you back in a GT. Is all you modding gonna be as fast paced as this?

haha maybe depends on funds haha and more sexual group buys you may be performing

nice man, happy to see you back in a starlet. You've done more work on it in one day then i have in half a year lol.

Good luck with it mate, Be carefull when you turn right lol

haha i know im going to hook a panic alarm to it that goes off everytime a volvo comes near

looking good mate she will be a minter in no time;), i really hate those wheels usually tbh..... BUT they look sweet with the blue and polished lips keep them!

yeah i know mate said to socks them wheels have to go straight away but then he said we'l see what we can do and hey presto im now in love with them. just goes to show what a little time and spray can do for it

she's coming on mate, should be mint in no time.

Thats the plan matey

Looks like you've tidied it up nicely.

I really don't get how so many cowboys take the "that will do" attitude and let their cars fall apart. Expecially for minor/cheap stuff to repair anyway.

yep they need shooting. I've totally transformed the car already and on like a 25 quid budget just for spray. everything else cost nothing. just goes to show what TLC can do for it

Looks like the car is :( again now lol!

Maybe, you should take the headlights out and give them a clean they look kind of greeny/yellow

Yeh there manky but think il treat her to some nice new ones from toyota the poor thing

looking good fella me thinks this is gonna be one real nice starbo when you have finished with it

Thats the plan dude

dus this mean ull be goin japfest dude??????/ wer did u get the cooling panel????

cars lookin lush allready

Yep me and socks have stand tickets for japfest we'll be there

Its looking good already Steve!!!!

So much improvememnt already in such a short time, you came down to Andover to pick it up! You should of said, you could of dropped by Basingstoke and checked out the Demon

Oh no no no no i didnt think of that :D dam it gutted now would have loved to see the demon

Well 1st of all I was like fuck me what a dog, previous owner needs to be burned on a stake tbh

I seen the pics of the blue wheels on FB last night was going to comment but couldnt be arsed :D

I am loving the transformation mate, looks good already in such a short space of time but you are a fast worker :)

Nice FMIC and she will look the bollocks

LOL @ the sock, what a fucking numpty

Yep he deffo needs shooting. and hey you should have commented ya lazy git :D you should know what a fast worker i am lewis :p

Deffo a FMIC next then a filter relocation to get rid of all those horrible pipes so i can paint the rocker coer too :p

Cheers for the comments guys always welcome

congratulations steve great to see you back in a stalet, bet it feels great. ahhh im so happy for as i know you wanted a white one :)

you need to bring it to jae yeah :(

chanelle x

thankyou chanelle yeh am made up so happy so glad I've finially got one :D

and haha yeah should be at JAE dont think i can get away with not coming again lol

Glad to see you back to your normal self :D

I personally would still change the wheels - still looks chav-like :D That said, the blue does give the car more... flavour :p

:p how dare you sam haha nah there not brill wheels but weve made them more than acceptable for now lol im happy with them anyway lol

Guest ep82_girl

ahhhh glad to have you back :( even though i knew you were having at GT after your 3am text asking for japfest tickets!!! :)

lol shes lovely :D hope she enjoys the fuel pump!!! still waiting for mine for oky :D

xxx

cheers phil your comment is taken with great pleasure :)

and yeah hes ok :( nah top lad always helped me out with my black GT a true starbo enthusiast....finially lol

Well Teenie Weenie update but just been on eGay and ordered a drivers side window motor cant wait for that to come lol

and on a rather sealed lips note at the min theres going to be a major improvement on the ECU front in the pipeline if all goes to plan :D

certainly is dude going to spend all bloody day polishin it

but first got to take a trip to halfrauds for some wheel spacers lol

and haha shhhhh your the only one that knows matt :) good teaser though lmao

its come abit since i last owned it! quite chuffed someone is starting to put it back to its former glory.

was 16 when i had it.

was mint when i sold it!

keep updated this dude!

look after her!

bloody hell ^^^ nice to know a previous owner is on here

and wish it was still mint now lol but we'l get there eventually

never met the guy who owned it was the dudes dad who sold it to me....probs couldnt take the shame of what he'd turned it into lol