Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today i hade a go at fitting the varis rear, i must say the mould if really good, i have to sand out a few imperfections that id like to get out but it is a realy good fit :)

So i cracked on at taking off the standard bumper and found all the body of the car was filthy and full of tar, i thought while its off i best clean it up so a quick pic of what its was like and the finished clean rear end :D

20122010590.jpg

20122010591.jpg

20122010592.jpg

20122010594.jpg

And then a couple of crap photos of the bumper fitted :(

20122010596.jpg

20122010595.jpg

I think im going to be meshing the rear gaps aswell like i have the front varis :)

Really happy with the rear bumper and fits perfect, just need to amend a few imperfections and shes ready for spraying and fitting :D

Hahaha fk zak, yeah just send me you address mate, £12.50 + P&P. Blueray DVD yoow

But really, sorry zak. Car looks super clean bro, can do mine at the weekend :)

Jack if this cold clears aways then i might be able to finish mine off, i just finished claying then got too cold, no polish or wax on mine at the minute and still pritty shiny haha

Ill give yours a good seeing to when youve had the respray, you might have to clean it off after though hahaha

I love the varis rear and I really love what you have done to the car.

When Scutch had it it was awesome, I feared you would slaughter the car and it would be a real shame to us but you proved me wrong! It's gone to a great home and I am releaved to say the least! The varis front and rear look absolutely awesome IMO, you just need a set of complimenting skirts. A small tip though, spray the rear matte black (which is behind the bumper) to pull off the dark look, the mesh will not hide the white behind and it wont look right.

Also, Not feeling the blue engine bay, pick something sexual and metallic to complete the clean look! :(