• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah thats shite mate, dont worry though every one has an accident at some point dude, chin up!!

Anyway you got the Toms bumper to go on anyway aint you?

AND orange indicators are for winners, clear are not JDM tyte y0 lol

We all make mistakes, I parked up at my local shop the other day but as I pulled into the space, I went a little too far and grased my front lip on some kinda rocky mud bush thing at the front of the space. Pissed RIGHT off as its the second time i've cought the lip in 3 weeks :)

No fear though, you have the new bumper going on anyway so it wont be too long until shes looking good again. Better make sure your panel gaps between the front wing and the bonnet match nicely, as you could have buckled the wing slightly with the push on the indicator. Hope this gets back to the way it should be soon! :wub:

Trying to cut an exhaust pipe with a hacksaw is just fail, so is any other saw. Its a bitch to do - just take it to a tires and exhausts place and see what they quote for fitting it, atleast it will be welded well.

huh? i have a s/s system from the cat back, its just to awkward to do whilest under the car when its on the floor (at my dads) . gunna have to book it into my mums garage again.. before you lot get confused my perents have spilt LOLz.

• 1 month later...

im pretty sure with enough money and modifications ya can get an engine to do whatever the hell u want. its always good to see what someone can do with the n/a but most people see it as a waste of time if they after power because of the easy 4efte swap