Recently lost my can of Armour All tyre foam which was alright, so I need to buy something else..recommendations?

Something relatively cheap that makes the tyres look really deep black and "wet-look"

Thanks

Amjad

I use this stuff for £1.20 a can and its really good!

Gives an excellent finish and lasts quit a while, cant really argue for the price

adam

Joshey yeah I know what you mean, it lasted for ages but it was more brown than black o_O

Is it tyre paint you're on about? I was thikning of getting some but I don't know anything about it lol

Adam what stuff are you using?

i use poundland tyre shine

if you ain't used tyre shine in a while you will use nearly a full can when you first put it on,

it looks ok but fades down each time you wash so lasts bout a month. once you have started applying it regularly you wont need that much when you come to reapply it. i dont use tyre shine regullar so this does the job fine for me!!!!!!!!!!!

no from the what shop i think it was lmfao, you probably dont know what a what shop is but theres 1 on newport road in cardiff amjad

Haha yeah I know the place, some half decent stuff in there..though I warn you the tools are shit so don't bother!

I think I'll go with Meg's guys, I need the long-lasting deep black shiiine! Thanks for the input everyone! :thumbsup:

I used to use that Turtle Wax Nano stuff lol, didn't usually last very long :)

Glad you mentioned silicone spray Phayer, I need to buy dome of that Berry Burst Dash Spray! :wub: